Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wait... If Detriot Got Ben Gorden. Do They Trade Richard Hamilton?

From What I've Heard, if Detroit Had Gotten Ben Gorden, RIP is on The Trading Block? Is This True or Not?

He should be gone within a couple of weeks of the signing. They definitely wouldn't give up Stuckey so keeping all 3 would be as bad as it was last year.

wow i hope not, i think rip is a better player, and more of a team player. pistons are screwed if they let wallace and or mcdyess go...

Chris broussard on espn said BG7 would come off the bench. wtf? they should just trade rip.
    I Heart Kimmi Smiles

Support Her!

Quote Originally Posted by JPHX View Post
    Chris broussard on espn said BG7 would come off the bench. wtf? they should just trade rip.
    Sounds like the same ol' bs the Pistons tried to pull last year.

i doubt it,dumars has fixed in his head he can recreate the 3 guard magic of the bad boys..tried with ai,so why not microwave vinny jr.(gordon)?

Ben Gordon has accepted the role of coming off the bench for the past few years so it will not be the problem. The problem I see is Dumars gave a player coming off the bench 11 mill a year. What the hell is up with that?

No they won't; Stuckey, Rip, and BG is a much more reasonable guard rotation than AI, stuckey, & Rip. If it isn't broke don't fix it or in the words of the Great Charles Oakley: "if it isn't broke don't break it."

I hope so, we really need a Center. Joe Dumars would be crazy to make BG7 come of the bench for 10 mil a year....

👑
    Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    and Syracuse has sucked for years
    Wish my wife's name was Syracuse.

If I'm BG and I finally get my big contact and the respect I've been begging for for three years, I'm not happy about coming off the bench. You don't spend $11 mil per for 5 years on a 6th man.

Rip should be moved for a true point or a legitimate big man. This team has lots of holes and shooting guard isn't one of them.

my first thought was there trading rip, then i heard all the stories about how ben would be more than happy to come off the bench, and that is fine. but why in the hell would you pay 11mil a year for a guy to come off the bench, i just think its ridiculous. personally i think rip is a better two gaurd

Any chance it's Prince that gets moved for a big man and they start Rip at the 3?

Quote Originally Posted by abe_froman View Post
    i doubt it,dumars has fixed in his head he can recreate the 3 guard magic of the bad boys..tried with ai,so why not microwave vinny jr.(gordon)?
    This is a great comparison I never looked at BG as vinny johnson even though they are very similar and that's probablyt one of the main reasons that Dumar's wanted him as a Piston. But as for the RIP trade I feel they would be dumb if they let RIP go. He is a very team oriented player and still is a top 10 SG in the league. BG and RIP can coexist.

Quote Originally Posted by 1st to 3rd View Post
    Any chance it's Prince that gets moved for a big man and they start Rip at the 3?
    I wouldnt take that chance

Since it's pretty obvious they are overhauling their roster around younger players, I think it'd make sense to trade Hamilton for a true point guard or a big man. It's not secret Hamilton has been upset ever since Billups was traded, so I think it would relieve some of the nasty feelings left over from last season as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ThEaIrUpThErE View Post
    wow i hope not, i think rip is a better player, and more of a team player. pistons are screwed if they let wallace and or mcdyess go...
    Wallace is good as gone. :-o

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast