Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dick Vitale would agree with me about this

RICKY RUBIO ISN'T AS GOOD AS PEOPLE MAKE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate this hype about how foreign players are the best thing to come to the NBA since the three-point line.

The past few years we have hyped up foreign players to the extreme and frankly. it's ridiculous!

The Raptors 1st overall pick.. Bargnani.. hasn't made THE BIG IMPACT he was suppose to.

The Knicks Gallanari.. still think the Knicks were dumb to pass on Eric Gordon.

and now Rubio.. like are you people joking??????????

Rockets offered both brooks and Battier for this "supposed" studd.. dude give me a break.

Dude average less than 10 points a game.. and all every1 is saying is "OMG look at the way he passes.. his court presence" .. he isnt gonna make a strong impact in the NBA for a while.

I hope he stays in Spain.. I honestly the T'wolves were dumb to draft 34 point guards in this draft.. but oh well.. that's the T'wolves for you.

So overall, stop hyping up Rubio.. let the baby move back to Spain.

yeah but bargnani is not exactly rubio. rubio has more basketball iq in his pinky than bargnani has in his whole body. give rubio a chance he is only 18.

and screw dick vitale. his words as to who is gonna be good in nba means nothing since he picked too many busts as nba legends

Dick Vitale is a ****ing idiot so in essence, an idiot would agree with you.

Tony Douglass.. the PG from FLorida state.. is a better talent that Ricky Rubio.. I'll bet with any1 on that.

bro i'll even pull the name NICK CALETHESES.. the kid from Florida.. a better PG than Rubio

dude's only 18.. every1 please cut the bs.

The tons of trade offers being thrown at Minnesota will disagree with you and your analysis.

The kid is special. Plain and simple.

If he stays in Spain his value will only grow. Lets say he stays there for the rest of his contract, the whole 2 years. Now he will be 20 years old and even BETTER than he is now. His value will only increase unless he breaks his leg or something. This was a great pick by the Wolves. We've ensured ourselves a good/great PG for years to come. Flynn has 2 years to prove himself, if he doesn't we have Rubio. If Flynn proves to be the franchise PG we hope him to be we then trade Rubio when his value is at its highest.

How did the Wolves lose on picking 2 PG's?

Quote Originally Posted by JOSKOMANG4 View Post
    bro i'll even pull the name NICK CALETHESES.. the kid from Florida.. a better PG than Rubio
    you my friend have no basketball IQ

Considering I'm a Kings fan, we just plowed over a so-called prodigy for a beat in Tyreke Evans, I actually wanted Evans over Rubio as the draft progressed w/ intensive workouts. Rubio is a great distributor, but, I wasn't too high on his scoring ability, something we definitley needed, sooooo.....Tyreke Evans is our Diaper Dandy Baby!

blazerman

I think the Blazers are liking their Spanish player a lot "Rudy Fernandez" and the lakers are happy with theirs "Pau Gasol", and Memphis is happy with theirs "Marc Gasol".

Im not sure about Toronto and Calderon but I would assume they like him.

In my opinion the Spaniards are pretty much the real deal when they come over but Im not fond of how Rubio is doing the Wolves.

Rubio = Hype. I mean, he has not even played a single NBA game whilst people are calling and proclaiming him the next this and that. Talk about overrated.

Dont hate the kid though, he didnt hype himself. The homer hype-machine writers were the ones who hyped him. They must be shot!

He played at 17 against Chris Paul, Deron, Kidd etc and picked all their pockets. He has composure, which is rare at his age.
    No acting here!

did you guys forget that he's been playing professional basketball since the age of 14??! he's been playing with grown men since the age of me being a little freshman in high school. sure his 6 assists per game doesn't sound out of this world, but did you know that assists are harder to come by in Europe? he may be a bit 'overhyped', but i believe he's the real deal. he has nashlike instincts without the jumper, and his anticipation on the defensive end is off the charts for an 18 year old. i agree though, i would like to see him play first in the NBA.. but please don't say he'll be bust already. he wasn't ranked a top 3 prospect for nothing. these rankings are coming from NBA scouts who have actually watched him play in person.

hater... Slow up on the Gallo bust talk too buddy. He was injured and showed some real nice flashes and hes really young. Everyone knows you have to give Euro players a couple years to adjust.

Minnesota only picked Rubio for his VALUE. They knew 2 dozen teams would be interested in him. He was there at the 5th pick. They had picks 5, 6, and 18. T'wolves picked Rubio with the intention of trading him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast