Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Should the Celtics trade Rajon Rondo?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes, while his trade value is so high

15 46.88%
  • No, keep him no matter what

17 53.13%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

where do you think Rajon Rondo will be?

With the purpose trade that was shot down by detroit and with all the rumors about the Celtics trading Rajon Rondo, where will he be by the start of the season? I personally think the Celtics will keep him, but if i were them i would trade him because he is at his peak right now, im not saying he wont get better but with how he performed in the playoffs and how young and cheap he is right now his trade value is real high. another reason i would trade him is because i think the Celtics know something about him that we don't as bill simmons was pointing out in his BS report which ill post the link to it and i think the Celtics are spooked by whatever this is. thats my opinion though

what do you think should happen? and where could you see Rondo going?

I did hear bill simmons say tony parker for Rondo, but that's just what he said.

so what do you guys think?

http://sports.espn.go.com/stations/player?id=4281524

They seem pretty intent on trading him, but it won't kill them to keep him.

LINK PLEASE

I would like me some Simmons right about now

I just wish Minny had stood strong during the KG trade that Rondo must be included. Eh

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

The reason why Rondo is involved in deals is bc commiting a MAX contract to a player is a HUGE move for a franchise. The Celtics want to make sure they are getting the best deal in commiting to Rondo.

If a deal comes up that gives them better value than just Rondo, well then they would be foolish to not explore it.

Right now, his value is higher than it will ever be.
    Hes making relatively nothing for another year or 2 and hes an up and comming all star. Should have been an all star this year.
    Thank you Saints. i can watch TV again.

Welcome Nate Robinson to the Boston Celtics! I am one of the few who support this deal.

Please Patriots, no more CBA talks. I and the fans dont care. We want to win. Get this roster where it needs to be. NO excuses.

We couldnt sign a big hitter, so the Red Sox are all about De-Fense. Hope it works!

Boston Sports for Life.

Is Rondo considered a max contract player?

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    LINK PLEASE

I would like me some Simmons right about now
    the link to the bs report is on the bottom. its a podcast with bill simmons and some other douche bag.

http://sports.espn.go.com/stations/player?id=4281524
    Last edited by D Roses Bulls; 06-23-2009 at 07:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post
    Is Rondo considered a max contract player?
    very soon he will be asking for that and we are not sure if he is trully that good. we know his potential and we have seen his progression, but its tough to tell if he will ever reach superstar status.
    Thank you Saints. i can watch TV again.

Welcome Nate Robinson to the Boston Celtics! I am one of the few who support this deal.

Please Patriots, no more CBA talks. I and the fans dont care. We want to win. Get this roster where it needs to be. NO excuses.

We couldnt sign a big hitter, so the Red Sox are all about De-Fense. Hope it works!

Boston Sports for Life.

I think that in the end the Celtics will keep Rando.

Quote Originally Posted by BTownTeamsRKing View Post
    very soon he will be asking for that and we are not sure if he is trully that good. we know his potential and we have seen his progression, but its tough to tell if he will ever reach superstar status.
    see it makes me wonder. if the celtics are trying to trade him or even would consider trading him, it makes me wonder why? what do they know that we dont. i mean its like the bulls trying to trade derrick rose for someone not names lebron, wade, kobe, or chris paul. it just makes me wonder what is going on in the organization

Quote Originally Posted by D Roses Bulls View Post
    see it makes me wonder. if the celtics are trying to trade him or even would consider trading him, it makes me wonder why? what do they know that we dont. i mean its like the bulls trying to trade derrick rose for someone not names lebron, wade, kobe, or chris paul. it just makes me wonder what is going on in the organization
    Rondo is an ideal uptempo guy. In a half court set, he gets exposed cause of his weak jump-shot which is still a work in progress. Hate him or love him, If Rondo perfects that a 20-22 footer he will be unstoppable.

I think Danny Ainge is weighing his options, and figure out his true value.

90% certain Rondo will return

Rondo for Tony Parker

or

Rondo for Rudy Gay and Mike Conley

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Rondo for Rudy Gay and Mike Conley
    I don't think Rondo is worth that much.

If they want to deal him in a trade that clearly benefits them (like the Detroit trade would havedone) fine, but if they are shopping him around it's a little odd Imo.

Quote Originally Posted by _Supreme_ View Post
    I don't think Rondo is worth that much.
    I think you underestimate Chris Wallace's ignorance

Parker is ALOT better than Rondo and he's still young, I don't see a trade like that happening

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast