Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    Why the **** would Minny do that?
    I know. They'd be trading away a guy who is better than Amare Stoudemire and the #6 pick for Amare Stoudemire? There would have to be a lot more to the deal or Minnesota would be idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    Why the **** would Minny do that?
    Thats what im wondering...

If i was Phoenix, i'd do it in a heartbeat!
    A young up and comer in Al Jefferson who can get you a Double Double in almost every game.
    And a top ten pick!

wow.
    Last edited by XJW18; 06-18-2009 at 10:41 PM.

[Packers/Lakers Lover]

"If Rodgers were even just simply as good as Brady or Manning in the playoffs, his team would almost never win. Instead, what we've seen is a super hero act."
    -Peter Bukowski

Great deal for the suns if it went through getting AL Jeff and haveing the sixth pick were they could grab one of the many PG's to replace steve nash in a year or two or hope for that some extremely strange reason thabeet falls to you (probabley wont happen). I dont get the deal for Minny if it was Al jeff for Amare straight up that might make a little sense but why on earth include the sixth pick
    Panic. It crept up my spine like first rising vibes of an acid frenzy. There I was. Alone in Las Vegas, completely twisted on drugs, no cash, no story for the magazine, and on top of everything else, a gigantic god damned hotel bill to deal with.

NBA Source: This trade is not happening

Jefferson staying put with Wolves
    Email|Link|Comments (5) Posted by Marc J. Spears, Globe Staff June 18, 2009 11:21 AM

An NBA source said today that Minnesota forward-center Al Jefferson is not being traded to the Suns with the sixth overall pick for Suns All-Star forward Amare Stoudemire. An NBA executive told The Globe on Wednesday that the teams discussed the trade. But another source acknowledged the discussion, but also said the Suns were quickly turned down. The source added that the Wolves new general manager David Kahn has even called Jefferson, an ex-Celtic, to tell him the trade would not happen. As for Stoudemire, the cost-cutting Suns definitely seem interesting in moving him and his hefty salary.
    bostonglobe

----------------

Sorry if this had already been posted, but I'm not going to go back and read all 13 pages to find out.

yer it was already posted. it was never going to happen

Quote Originally Posted by Duncan = Donkey View Post
    yer it was already posted. it was never going to happen
    Okay, thanks. The reason I wasn't sure was because people were still posting like it was an active rumor. Just wanted to stick a fork in it for good (hopefully the thread title change will do that).

Quote Originally Posted by DenButsu View Post
    Okay, thanks. The reason I wasn't sure was because people were still posting like it was an active rumor. Just wanted to stick a fork in it for good (hopefully the thread title change will do that).
    It was actually posted 3 or 4 times throughout but it hasn't stopped anyone from posting. The update in the title of the thread shouls help though. It seems to have slowed down.

Now watch, the trade happens today

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213