Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ok, who didn't see this coming?

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/9...dy-Lakers-fans

"We're the champs! Let's destroy our city!"

hahaha i saw that on espn. some dude took a bat to a post office box for no apparent reason.
    Thank you Saints. i can watch TV again.

Welcome Nate Robinson to the Boston Celtics! I am one of the few who support this deal.

Please Patriots, no more CBA talks. I and the fans dont care. We want to win. Get this roster where it needs to be. NO excuses.

We couldnt sign a big hitter, so the Red Sox are all about De-Fense. Hope it works!

Boston Sports for Life.

Well, those are your typical Laker "fans" right there.

I actually feel sorry for the small % of real basketball fans they have that aren't 12 years old, fake or bandwagon.

I lol'ed when i saw the headline on NBA.com not because of the people hurt but because i thought ok people exaggerate about laker fans sometimes but man they just buried themselves.
    [CENTER]
    Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    Man, any other team but the Heat. I don't mind having the streak broken, but them? Last time I want that to happen!

I am really hoping for LebRon to tear an ACL. I don't know how Rose and other players who are athletic jumping all over the place get injured but this orangutang stays healthy forever.
    Quote from back in March referring to HEATs win streak... Karma is looking like a real thing now huh Laker fans? [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by _Supreme_ View Post

I actually feel sorry for the small % of real basketball fans they have that aren't 12 years old, fake or bandwagon.
    same here. these ppl give them a bad name. wat sucks is that theres about 100 Lakers fans on this site, and about 15 of them are really into their team.
    Thank you Saints. i can watch TV again.

Welcome Nate Robinson to the Boston Celtics! I am one of the few who support this deal.

Please Patriots, no more CBA talks. I and the fans dont care. We want to win. Get this roster where it needs to be. NO excuses.

We couldnt sign a big hitter, so the Red Sox are all about De-Fense. Hope it works!

Boston Sports for Life.

i thought the cops overly assaulted another criminal again oooooooooooo too soon????

well it happens everywhere people like to call each other animals but it does i dont know why we cant just admit it

phillies won the world series the town went to pieces and the cops did nothing untill it looked like someone was going to get hurt, i was in an area where 4 cops sat around and watched 2 cars get flippd over but when people started jumping on the cars and throwing stuff at the cars then they stepped in

I read about this in the Laker forum, it's pretty annoying. Apart from the obvious things, it must really suck for the police officers who happen to be Laker fans (and there's obviously going to be a good number) who have to celebrate the win by having **** thrown at them. That sucks ***.

Didn't think there were any

Quote Originally Posted by Wilson View Post
    it must really suck for the police officers who happen to be Laker fans
    your-mama-ugly (here @ PSD) is one of them.

your-mama-ugly (here @ PSD) is one of them.
    I remember seeing the name, I don't think I've seen any of his posts in a long time though. Didn't know he was a police officer, hope he didn't have too rough a time last night...

whatever A small % of people that were celebrating got stupid and all of a sudden those are "typical" Lakers fans

What a bunch of ****ing sore losers
    U MAD???

"As a matter of fact, talking some time ago to some people, they wanted a bonus if the Lakers made the playoffs. I said, 'If they don't make the playoffs, you don't work here anymore."
    Jerry Buss

Five officers hurt after game:

LOS ANGELES -- Los Angeles police said five officers were hit by debris and had minor injuries in downtown celebrations that followed the Lakers' championship victory over the Orlando Magic.

Police Sgt. Andy Mathes said one of the officers was taken to a hospital and the others were treated at the scene during the scattered melees that erupted late Sunday night before the crowd around the Staples Center dispersed under orders from police.

What began as a lively but peaceful celebration took on a different tone for those remaining a few hours after the game. Some in the crowd vandalized buses and police cars, set small fires and threw rocks and bottles at police.

Police say 18 people were arrested for disturbing the peace, arson and other infractions.

Aerial video footage shown on KCAL-TV showed people jumping on a police car, rocking vehicles attempting to pass through the crowd and throwing flares set up by police. No injuries were reported.

Police department strike teams had pushed people from the immediate area around the Staples Center into surrounding neighborhoods and were attempting to break the crowds into progressively smaller clusters, Grady said.

The department had declared a citywide tactical alert, meaning that all officers on duty were to remain on duty until the crowds had been completely dispersed, Officer Karen Rayner said.

The Lakers beat the Magic 99-86 in Game 5 of the NBA Finals Sunday night to win their 15th championship.

Television reports also showed small crowds of people parading through the streets of East Los Angeles, where excitement over the Lakers' Game 4 win Thursday night spilled into the streets, with rowdy fans swarming vehicles trying to pass through the area.

In 2000, after the Lakers won their first NBA title in 12 years, fans rioted outside Staples Center, burning police cars and leaving more than 70 vehicles damaged, many at nearby auto dealerships. At least 11 people were arrested and a dozen were injured.

Sunday night's crowd appeared to be the remaining members of a throng of hundreds of ecstatic fans who streamed onto the sidewalks from the bars and restaurants surrounding the Staples Center, where the Lakers play home games.
    From ESPN.

Right, because these guys represent Laker fans as a whole right?

Sore Losers....

Didn't they riot in Boston, too?

it's dumb but it's a natural championship occurrence.

It was wayyyy worse in 2000. I live in L.A. so I know. They tipped over a news truck and the channel went out if I remember correctly

Even still don't get it.
    Miami Heat:......Fill the roster out with some decent signings

New Orleans Saints: 9-3
    First in NFC South. 3rd seed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast