Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

The best team with cap space in 2010?

Which team that will not only have enough cap space for lebron in 2010, but will also have the best talent around lebron if they were to acquire him. Knicks obviously have enough cap space for 2010 but who is that the best team that has cap space in 2010?

note: big market or small market does not affect this question.

miami,chi,nj,grizzlies

off top of my head,just a few(not all of them)
    Last edited by abe_froman; 06-13-2009 at 04:03 PM.

Rose, Hinrich, Salmons, Deng, Thomas, and Noah.

Yes, I'm biased.

Green Bay Packers
    Phoenix Suns
    Phoenix Coyotes
    Arizona Diamondbacks
    UofA Wildcats
    Real Madrid

Miami only has Beasley, Mario Chalmers and Cook on the books for a combined 7 million. They have talent and a shitload of money.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    The bulls will have a young allstar waiting on a very small contract.

I think the Heat also have Beasley ( not counting wade due to contract )
    Nets have Harris under contract
    NY has nothing, for whoever said that. They have room but no players to put next to a Lebron, Wade, Bosh or Amare, Yes, they could pair them but they dont have any players under contract.
    Cant realy think of any others right now.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

The Blazers are the most talented team with cap space, but they don't have enough to be spending on LeBron. New York obviously has the most cap space that summer. New Jersey also has a lot of upcoming room. The Clippers can always trade some crappy players to make room by then.

Dont count out the Celtics, they have 2 big contracts coming off the books in 2010, Pierce AND Allen
    Rand University

Rocky Top youíll always be
    Home sweet home to me
    Good olí Rocky Top
    Rocky Top Tennessee

Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    The Blazers are the most talented team with cap space, but they don't have enough to be spending on LeBron. New York obviously has the most cap space that summer. New Jersey also has a lot of upcoming room. The Clippers can always trade some crappy players to make room by then.
    Your convinced those crappy players are tradable?
    Zach Randolph comes to mind, Good luck tho
    Last edited by xabial; 06-13-2009 at 04:39 PM.

How has no one mentioned the Knicks? They have a CRAPLOAD of capspace after next season.

Quote Originally Posted by hockeypro68 View Post
    How has no one mentioned the Knicks? They have a CRAPLOAD of capspace after next season.
    the premise of the thread is what teams have more than just cap space,but would have the cap room and also still have good players to surround him with

I would have to say, and hope, that it is the Bulls. Knicks don't have much in talent and even the guys that they claim will be good will be due for contracts, I think, before then.
    Avatar- hand painted by me. Interested? Check out my other work here. http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...lbumId=1007089

Probably the nets with Harris and Lopez alone, however, I don't see why the Knicks have nothing to offer.

Here's my post from another thread.

Quote Originally Posted by madiaz3 View Post
    NY has a better coach, NY has a chance of signing another major star which everyone here convinenintly forgets when comparing the Cavs team to the CURRENT Knicks.

Wilson Chandler, Danilo Gallinari are great young talents. (Thinking otherwise just shows you don't know anything about them.)
    Then you have Nate Robinson and David Lee who can either remain as great assets to a star or more convineintly traded to bring in better, cheaper and more Lebron-friendly help to the team. Then we have the 300 pound elephant in the room, Eddy Curry, who guess what, has actually taken it upon himself to get in shape, which is proven and not hype. He's uprooted himself from his family and has isolated himself in a training facility far off, updates us from his Twitter and we have gotten confirmation from Donnie Walsh himself on his improvement. If he comes close to his 2006-07 form, the 20 ppg #1 points in the paint, #1 FG%, #1 foul shots attempted, then hell, he's worth a LOT on the trade block, or hell, we could even USE him. There are a ton of possibilities on the Knicks, and the Cavs haven't been able to make their case in 6 years thus far that they could surround him with enough reliable talent.
    No acting here!

THE RAPTORS!!!!!!!
    Jose Calderon
    Marion (We will probably nab him)
    Bargnani
    Probably Derozan in the draft

A LeBron away from a Championship but we will probably just go get Bosh.

I would have to say Houston, Once thay Resign Yao, and Free T-Bag, we have a few other exp contracts,.. but Picture Yao, Scola, Battier ( Artest, if resign's ) and Brooks, he would fit right in.. and have a chance to win multiple championship's

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast