Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Is This The Cavaliers Last year to be Contenders?

Hear me out before you kill me.

1. "Z" is getting up there in age and will not produce as much as he did this year same goes with Ben Wallace.

2. Key Contributers such as Varejao and Szcerbiak are Unrestricted Free Agents and Varejao is looking to get paid like he was 2 years ago.

3. The East continues to get stronger each coming year with teams such as Atlanta, Miami, Chicago, Indiana and Charlotte and with Orlando also Maturing.

4. We know Lebron can put up the stats, but last time he had to do everything they were no where near the team they are now.

5. Plus if you add in which I dont want to, Lebron leaving in 2010 then they are definetly a 20 win team once again

So once again do you think this is the Cavs last year to Dominate?

No.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    i don't like girls

nope you could stick 4 rocks around Lebron and still have a chance to win.

wow. people are really bored.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

Quote Originally Posted by avsman05 View Post
    nope you could stick 4 rocks around Lebron and still have a chance to win.
    Doubt it. You saw this happen a couple years back when they almost fired Mike Brown. Lebron is the best player in the NBA, but if you don't surround him with talent, you will get nowhere. The front organization finally gave Lebron some contributors, and look what he did. I don't care how good one single player is, if you put the entire team on his back, you will be unsuccessful. Plus, if the Cavs don't look at keep surrounding Lebron with ballplayers, you can kiss him goodbye in '10.

Looks like wishful thinking to me. There is no absolute statement from James saying he's leaving the Cavs in 2010, but he hasn't said he'll stay with them for sure either. The Cavs won't sit idle if they start slipping anyway. They'll make moves to change the roster as needed in order to keep competing. The Cavs know that they need to keep their star happy, and will likely do everything possible. As long as they have him, they'll be competing anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i'm not saying they will be a 30 win team

but something more like 40-45 wins

His first year he was very close to getting that awful team to the playoffs. That was his rookie year! as long as he is there i do not think we will see a cav-less playoffs.

His first year he was very close to getting that awful team to the playoffs. That was his rookie year! as long as he is there i do not think we will see a cav-less playoffs.
    true but that was when the 8 seed(boston) was 10 games under .500 the east is and continues to get stronger

i think they'll be better next year.

if you can get a team with ricky davis that close to the playoffs...well nuff said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    i don't like girls

Quote Originally Posted by D_Rose1118 View Post
    i'm not saying they will be a 30 win team

but something more like 40-45 wins

IDK, but mybe you should worry about the bulls. The main core for the cavs will still be there. AV will most likely resign.(why would he not? he's loved here and could make real good money. why risk that going to another system?)

Plus theres some good players in FA that they will go after.

Plus there's that lebron guy? I'm not sure you guys heard of him, since he's playin in such a small market right.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

As long as Lebron is there they will contend.

well as long is lebron is there they can get to the playoffs and like 40-50 wins

Hopefully...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast