Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Cavs/Magic Breaking Ratings Records

Source: Google

The surprising Eastern Conference finals have delivered strong ratings for TNT.

Through four games of the Cleveland-Orlando series, the network was averaging a 5.2 national rating, up 27 percent from last year, when it carried the Western Conference finals between the Los Angeles Lakers and San Antonio Spurs.

Orlando's 116-114 overtime victory Tuesday that gave the Magic a 3-1 lead over the top-seeded Cavaliers drew 10.1 million viewers, making it the most watched NBA playoff game in cable TV history. The Lakers and Denver Nuggets drew 9.9 million for ESPN for Game 4 of their series.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

witness the refs
    ٩(̮̮̃̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ ٩(●̮̮̃̃)۶ ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃̃)۶

this is an exciting series, i seriously hope it ends in orlando!!!

not a surprise, such a great series
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    i don't like girls

Quote Originally Posted by MAC10TIZZY View Post
    this is an exciting series, i seriously hope it ends in orlando!!!
    imo, whoever wins on saturday is going to win the series.
    (this is obvious for orlando, but if cleveland wins game 6 they have homecourt game 7, and i don't see them relinquishing that.)

game 6 is going to be fun to watch.

This is the first series that has interested me a lot in the playoffs in the last 3 or 4 years.

now someone come in here about but no cares/watches small market teams like cle and orl and big markets blah blah
    Last edited by abe_froman; 05-29-2009 at 12:52 AM.

Ya i think as its not Lakers v ________ or Spurs v ___________ or Pistons v _______ it will get good ratings. Nuggets and the magic are fresh new faces in a league that was drenched in laker spur pistons type matches for the last 6 years before last.
    [CENTER]
    Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    Man, any other team but the Heat. I don't mind having the streak broken, but them? Last time I want that to happen!

I am really hoping for LebRon to tear an ACL. I don't know how Rose and other players who are athletic jumping all over the place get injured but this orangutang stays healthy forever.
    Quote from back in March referring to HEATs win streak... Karma is looking like a real thing now huh Laker fans? [CENTER]