Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Lebron reading from script???

I have watched the post game press conference about 10 times now and maybe its just me but it looks like Lebron is reading from a presentation or an outline while he talks. Its very awkward, did anybody else see that or is it just me? He keeps looking to the bottom left of him to ready his next line looks very sad. If he really is reading then his agent better put him some classes because that comes off ignorant to me.

that would be a good idea that other players should copy from him if true.hearing atheletes in post game is usually mind numbing

Quote Originally Posted by abe_froman View Post
    that would be a good idea that other players should copy from him if true.hearing atheletes in post game is usually mind numbing
    Really??? Wow ok well I guess when you come into the league and they put you through classes for public speaking thats not enough. I could say I guess your right if you were a player like Delonte West. But if your the face of the NBA dont you think you should have your ***** together in that aspect. I mean even some of the worst can still get by you know?

Quote Originally Posted by gangis2169 View Post
    Really??? Wow ok well I guess when you come into the league and they put you through classes for public speaking thats not enough. I could say I guess your right if you were a player like Delonte West. But if your the face of the NBA dont you think you should have your ***** together in that aspect. I mean even some of the worst can still get by you know?
    i'm not faulting them for it.why are you upset/offended?

Quote Originally Posted by abe_froman View Post
    i'm not faulting them for it.why are you upset/offended?
    Im not upset or offended I just think its lazy and for a guy like Lebron who is a great player and the face of the NBA there's no excuse. Jordan would have been ripped if he did that. No question!

I think he's just looking at the boxscore on a piece of paper

Quote Originally Posted by UK Bull View Post
    I think he's just looking at the boxscore on a piece of paper
    ding ding ding, we have a winner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Hinkie
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

could be.. at least his interviews arent as bad as kobe.. i get tired of hearing all of his out the azz comments and thoughts.. the usual BS

rasheed and iverson interviews>>>>

I think this is reaching.
    P(NBA)S(NBA)D. Yeah we sometimes talk about other sports.

Quote Originally Posted by Knowledge View Post
    ding ding ding, we have a winner.
    LOL for every single sentence even the ones that dont have anything to do with stats???? Ding ding uh.......

Got a video link?

Quote Originally Posted by gangis2169 View Post
    Not everyone is cut out to be a public speaker. Even some of the best orators in the world use scripted notes and teleprompters. That he is working with a script tells you that he and his handlers are aware of his shortcomings and are dealing with it.

The fact of the matter is, LeBron could benefit from a class or two in basic grammar. Which is correct?

1. "It don't matter, this is the playoffs."
    2. "It doesn't matter, these are the playoffs."

Guess which version of the above LeBron uttered.

LeBron is bound to be a great basketball player, but he is still a kid in my eyes. Like yourself, many have thrust the "Face of the NBA" role on him prematurely, and he's not ready for all that entails. Give him time.
    Last edited by RaiderLakersA's; 05-21-2009 at 11:39 AM.

He's payed to play basketball, not analyze victories and losses.

Quote Originally Posted by JaySmoke View Post
    could be.. at least his interviews arent as bad as kobe.. i get tired of hearing all of his out the azz comments and thoughts.. the usual BS

rasheed and iverson interviews>>>>
    there it is...the mandatory comparison to kobe

Anyway, it was awkward seeing the video, but I don't think Lebron needs to read off an outline...most of the time he seems fine.

stop this madness.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast