Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Rasheed Wallace is going to play where next season?

There are a lot of places i think sheed can go and still be effective. I'm assuming he will only go to contenders, or teams he can make contenders.

1. Denver Nuggets.
    I would love to see Sheed be another big for the nugget; better that he can shoot the 3 and expand the D. They've been playing well with Kleiza at the 4, cause he shoots it, and they had success with Najera seasons ago playing the same role. If you combine Kleiza's scoring ability and Najera toughness and D, you come up with Raheed Wallce. Now they're bench is solidified.
    AC, Jr Smith, Kleiza, Wallace, Birdman.

2. San Antonio Spurs.
    Why not give Greg Poppavich what he's been looking for since Robert Horry retired. A PF who can shoot the 3 in clutch situations, plays tough basketball and has experience in the playoffs. Parker, Mason, Manu, Duncan, Wallace.

3. Orlando Magic. With the possibility of Hedo leaving in FA, the magic could use a another big who can shoot the 3. PLaying alongside Wallce will also help the growth of Howard and they could use a player who can post up and pass from the post.

4. Cleveland Cavaliers. Almost seems unfare doesn't it? But tell me Wallce wouldn't make this an unbelievably deep team.

5. Boston Celtics. The sight of seeing KG and Wallace sharing the same frontcourt would scare some NBA teams into losses before tip off. He could be there last needed veteran to bring them back to certain title contention.

6. Los Angeles Lakers. With Bynum proving to be a huge disappointment, Phil Jackson could use a big who can play off the pine.

Anywhere else?

Charlotte Bobcats- Reunite him w/ Larry Brown and we all know how Jordan feels about UNC guys. I could see him getting a full MLE & for multiple years if he goes to the Bobcats

https://twitter.com/#!/JohnnyTroubleLC
    Follow Me on Twitter -> @JohnnyTroubleLC [strictly comedy & my daily ramblings]

Spurs- Old big man that can knock down the outside shot...it's inevitable

Heard he wants to play in Dallas or San Antonio, but as a Mavs fan I don't want him if he asks too much. At his age and questionable work ethic I'll pass.

Quote Originally Posted by BkOriginalOne View Post
    There are a lot of places i think sheed can go and still be effective. I'm assuming he will only go to contenders, or teams he can make contenders.

1. Denver Nuggets.
    I would love to see Sheed be another big for the nugget; better that he can shoot the 3 and expand the D. They've been playing well with Kleiza at the 4, cause he shoots it, and they had success with Najera seasons ago playing the same role. If you combine Kleiza's scoring ability and Najera toughness and D, you come up with Raheed Wallce. Now they're bench is solidified.
    AC, Jr Smith, Kleiza, Wallace, Birdman.

2. San Antonio Spurs.
    Why not give Greg Poppavich what he's been looking for since Robert Horry retired. A PF who can shoot the 3 in clutch situations, plays tough basketball and has experience in the playoffs. Parker, Mason, Manu, Duncan, Wallace.

3. Orlando Magic. With the possibility of Hedo leaving in FA, the magic could use a another big who can shoot the 3. PLaying alongside Wallce will also help the growth of Howard and they could use a player who can post up and pass from the post.

4. Cleveland Cavaliers. Almost seems unfare doesn't it? But tell me Wallce wouldn't make this an unbelievably deep team.

5. Boston Celtics. The sight of seeing KG and Wallace sharing the same frontcourt would scare some NBA teams into losses before tip off. He could be there last needed veteran to bring them back to certain title contention.

6. Los Angeles Lakers. With Bynum proving to be a huge disappointment, Phil Jackson could use a big who can play off the pine.

Anywhere else?
    The only one I see a serious problem with would be the Celtics.
    They would be the slowest team in the league. It wouldn't surprise me if they made a play for him though.

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble87 View Post
    Charlotte Bobcats- Reunite him w/ Larry Brown and we all know how Jordan feels about UNC guys. I could see him getting a full MLE & for multiple years if he goes to the Bobcats

Stop this garbage before it starts, the Bobcats aren't going to sign Rasheed or Iverson. They have to resign Felton and pay for a 1st round draft pick and will be over the salary cap.

Just because a player played for Larry Brown before doesn't mean they will again.

How about Houston..

Yao need's a good back-up to give him some rest dureing the season, so he can play thru-out the playoffs, and Houston would like someone who could space the floor so brooks could get easy lay-ups or kick it out for 3.. once we deal T-mac's contract that will leave room to sign him.. and also pickup another SG, maybe Hamilton or Carter

aren't he and KG good friends? I could see him going to the celtics.
    Miami Heat:......Fill the roster out with some decent signings

New Orleans Saints: 9-3
    First in NFC South. 3rd seed

Philadelphia- He is a philly native and may end his career there. He would get major minutes and could play along side Elton Brand.

Not saying he will end here, its just maybe he wants to play at home.

Quote Originally Posted by tjp2033 View Post
    Philadelphia- He is a philly native and may end his career there. He would get major minutes and could play along side Elton Brand.

Not saying he will end here, its just maybe he wants to play at home.
    don't think their up-tempo style will work for him
    Miami Heat:......Fill the roster out with some decent signings

New Orleans Saints: 9-3
    First in NFC South. 3rd seed

I wouldn't mind him in Denver but we won't have the cap space once we re-sign the Birdman.

IN MY CELTIIIICS!!!!!

I would love to see him on the Nuggets, perfect fit for them both.

Anywhere but Detroit and I will be happy. The guy has zero work ethic.

He'd go to a contender, no doubt. I think he'd be a great fit for the Cavs.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast