Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Will Cleveland win the series if they lose Game 4?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes. Lebron and company will find a way.

3 7.50%
  • No. Orlando will not give up their 2 game lead.

37 92.50%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

If Cleveland loses Game 4, do you think they will be able to come back and win?

Simple question.

Tell me why you think they can or cannot.

Summary of reasons they can: "lebron is a man on a mission, lebron wouldnt let the cavs lose"

Summary of why they can't: They haven't shown any dominance on their home court while it hasn't been the same for Orlando thus far, 3-1 is a deep hole and the only way the Cavs stand to win games are from incredibly high-output performances from Lebron, and I don't think Lebron can do it for three games in a row and win those games while doing it.

However, I don't think they will go down 3-1.
    No acting here!

maybe, maybe not

Quote Originally Posted by KB24PG16 View Post
    maybe, maybe not
    that was sorta useless.

I don't think they can come back down 3-1. Not even the King himself save them then.

^ King of what?

no they can't come back from 3-1 deficit

First define to me who Lebron and "company" is...
    Thank you Saints. i can watch TV again.

Welcome Nate Robinson to the Boston Celtics! I am one of the few who support this deal.

Please Patriots, no more CBA talks. I and the fans dont care. We want to win. Get this roster where it needs to be. NO excuses.

We couldnt sign a big hitter, so the Red Sox are all about De-Fense. Hope it works!

Boston Sports for Life.

I doubt they could recover.

We just saw a game where Hedo Turkoglu only scored 1 basket and "Superman" spending much of the first half on the bench. Take two key players off of any team, and the opponent should roll all over them. But that didn't happen. Sure, LBJ scored 41, but he reminded me alot of Kobe in our first round battle with the Suns a couple of years ago. That tells you that the Cavs aren't stepping up as a TEAM. That also tells you that the Magic present issues for the Cavs much bigger than most give them credit. If the Cavs find themselves in a 3 - 1 hole, I don't see them stumbling on a magic bullet.

I think whoever wins Game 4 goes on to win the series.

I believe that it depends entirely on Lebron's supporting cast now. So far, they have not done very much to help the Cavs. Lebron is doing excellent, despite being the focus of the Magic defense. With all that attention on Lebron, it has given his teammates an opportunity to step up and they just haven't. If that trend continues, the Cavs are done.

I'll base this on the past 3-1 deficits in the NBA. No is my vote. If the Cavs go down 3 games to one, they will not comeback to win the series.

I don't think so. Magic will be able to pick up at least 1 game of the last 3 after. But with that said, I think it'll be 2-2 after Game 4.
    Toronto Raptors ~ Miami Heat ~ Los Angeles Lakers

~ ~

Quote Originally Posted by BTownTeamsRKing View Post
    First define to me who Lebron and "company" is...
    Refs, duh.

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    The only way the Magic lose this series is if they beat themselves. Lebron has already said in so many words that they (Orlando )is better than Cleveland.

there is no way that the cavs are going to come back and win if they fall behind 3-1. not only are the stats against them, but orlando is going to have that much more confidence, if they dont have that already, to beat the cavs anywhere they play.

go magic!!

No way.

When you get to this point, teams are way too good for magical come backs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast