Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Watch this clip and it will give you the answer to where Ronaldo will be next year... as well as show you the fun side of CR7, man I love this guy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cC-AV...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    following a player and not a team is PATHETIC.

I used to love Figo.

He stabbed us in the back and i didnt follow him in fact i wished he would break his legs for being such a MOFO.
    haha were you the one that threw the pigs head at him?

Quote Originally Posted by Éire go Brách View Post
    I think it has become more likely but i have my doubts too - the papers are wrong a lot, just like Kaka to Man City.
    they never said he was definatly playing for city. They said city had made an offer, which was correct. The fee of the offer seemed to be correct, in the end it was just kakas decision that the move didnt happen

Quote Originally Posted by BowDown View Post
    One more question... what's the benefit of loaning out a player?

What's in it for the team loaning the player out and can the team that borrows him keep him?
    if a player wont play, but you think has a future with you, then you can loan him out. Usually to the lower leagues to gain experience playing week in week out. Somitimes they buy him after the loan, sometimes he comes back. Sometimes they pay part of his wages sometimes they dont.

its a little like the NBA d league

Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    ^man i dont understand the necessity to find guilt in anybody, barcelona simply outplayed MUFC because they had the players to do so.

A Mufc vs Barcelona match is a 50% cahnce of wining for each team its not like it was a hughe surprise like if Bognor Regis took them out.
    I agree, but with that said a player here and a player there make a huge impact in such a close match. If you have the bullets don't bother with the blanks. Obviously he had faith in Park but as you can see from how he played it was misplaced. You have Tevez, who I will admit is my favorite player and you have Berbetov and you put in Park in a position where the ball is running through him more then Ronaldo. And to counter act this you bring Tevez in for Anderson and let Park continue to struggle. As soon as I saw the line up I said exactly what was going to happen. I just can't say no one deserves blame when the coach not only doesn't put his best players out there but he doesn't adjust to what is happening because his team is so talented he assumed it would right itself. Obviously its just my opinion but I do assign blame for this game to Sir Alex.

You loan and a player when you realize you won't have much use for him at the moment, but you do what him to continue to develop, and do have a future for him at the club. You also make some money.

Quote Originally Posted by aNYer View Post
    I agree, but with that said a player here and a player there make a huge impact in such a close match. If you have the bullets don't bother with the blanks. Obviously he had faith in Park but as you can see from how he played it was misplaced. You have Tevez, who I will admit is my favorite player and you have Berbetov and you put in Park in a position where the ball is running through him more then Ronaldo. And to counter act this you bring Tevez in for Anderson and let Park continue to struggle. As soon as I saw the line up I said exactly what was going to happen. I just can't say no one deserves blame when the coach not only doesn't put his best players out there but he doesn't adjust to what is happening because his team is so talented he assumed it would right itself. Obviously its just my opinion but I do assign blame for this game to Sir Alex.
    I agree. In big matches, you play your best players (unless, of course, there is a huge tactical reason as to why you shouldn't, but in this case there wasn't. Tevez could have fulfilled Park's role with a bit more attacking). Park is a solid player who is a better defender than Tevez, but he simply doesn't bring the danger that Carlitos does. Sometimes you get caught up tactically and you lose sight of what you can actually put out on the field.

When Tevez came in, Manchester found more space and creativity. That was clearly evident. I was scared when I saw that little monster getting ready to come in. And for a while, they did have more possession, but that only lasted until Messi came in with his beautiful header.

haha homestar is spot on with his Real tactics lol

Perez: Ron will join us soon

CRISTIANO RONALDO'S switch to Real Madrid has edged closer after the club's president-elect claimed that 'an agreement' is already in place for Manchester United's star winger.

SunSport revealed last Saturday how Ronaldo had told close friends he would be leaving Old Trafford before next season.

The Portuguese ace then refused to commit himself to the Premier League champions after Wednesday's Champions League final defeat to Barcelona.

That will have had boss Alex Ferguson fuming but the latest comments from Florentino Perez, who could take over Real's presidency as soon as Monday, will enrage him further.

Fergie expects Ronaldo to remain with United but Perez said: "He's a player that would be very good if he came to Real Madrid.

"What I know is what I've read, that there is an agreement by means of which he would come for £80million.

"Next week we will look at the numbers and nobody should doubt that we are going to design a spectacular project with our sporting advisors."

AC Milan's Kaka is another name on his wishlist and Perez added: "I've always spoken of my great relationship with Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani and this relationship maybe makes it easier that Kaka comes to Madrid."

The fallen Spanish giants first tried to lure Ronaldo away from Old Trafford 12 months ago but Fergie managed to fend them off.

But Ronaldo sparked fresh controversy by criticising his manager's Champions League final tactics and defying dress rules for the trip home.
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...n-us-soon.html

CRISTIANO RONALDO has planned to quit Manchester United this summer for £70million move to Real Madrid. He has been consistent for many years, lets see what best he can do for real madrid. Read somewhere in Blamefootball reports.

Quote Originally Posted by kimjohnaus526 View Post
    CRISTIANO RONALDO has planned to quit Manchester United this summer for £70million move to Real Madrid. He has been consistent for many years, lets see what best he can do for real madrid. Read somewhere in Blamefootball reports.
    You're about 7 years behind on this one.

Finally it turned out to be a great warrior still keeps fighting in Real Madrids when today we come to this old news..

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234