• Great

0 0%
  • Best NFL Team Ever

6 12.77%
  • All of the Above

37 78.72%
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    Welcome, to prepare you, Me, Nutty, Valade, Ninerhomer, Rapjuicer and Leftymo are all always correct even if we disagree. I suggest picking a side early lol
    If you are going to prepare him, do it right.

Leftymo and nutty are negative nancys who work full time picking up pieces from the sky that have fallen, plus they wanted Andy Dalton. Downsos and rapjuicer are never happy and are always right even if they're proven wrong. red and gold35 is neutral and level headed, valade picks and chooses his battles but behind his well thought out posts and arguments backed with empirical evidence is a raging homer, ninerhomer49 is a glass half empty person who believes in benching all of your starters every game, codered and crombiestudd are loyal fans who cheer in the background but speak their mind, heimdog is a semi-pro QB who is working with some backups and future draft picks this offseason, treez and lou zer are die hard fans but belong to #TeamAlex and are thus in 49er forum probation, OREcoast49er is die hard in our forum but when he steps into the main, he slobs other teams knobs and belittles our accomplishments, jbeezy is our version of Jim Tomsula, and I am Jed York.
    Last edited by lol, please; 03-18-2015 at 09:53 PM.

49er Forum Sign up Thread!

Lol please is a joke of a poster. Find the ignore poster button and put him on there immediately so you don't see the stupid **** he writes.

#MakeAmericaPeeAgain

Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post

Leftymo and nutty are negative nancys who work full time picking up pieces from the sky that have fallen, plus they wanted Andy Dalton. Downsos and rapjuicer are never happy and are always right even if they're proven wrong. red and gold35 is neutral and level headed, valade picks and chooses his battles but behind his well thought out posts and arguments backed with empirical evidence is a raging homer, ninerhomer49 is a glass half empty person who believes in benching all of your starters every game, codered and crombiestudd are loyal fans who cheer in the background but speak their mind, heimdog is a semi-pro QB who is working with some backups and future draft picks this offseason, treez and lou zer are die hard fans but belong to #TeamAlex and are thus in 49er forum probation, OREcoast49er is die hard in our forum but when he steps into the main, he slobs other teams knobs and belittles our accomplishments, jbeezy is our version of Jim Tomsula, and I am Jed York.
    well done Phillies.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Christmas View Post
    well done Phillies.

Guess I never took the time to do this so here goes.

1. Location - Representin Temecula, CA
    2. Favorite 49ers player- Current is now kinda hard to say, isn't it? Lol. Maybe Hyde and Aldon simply because they're so explosive and exciting to watch.
    3. Favorite former 49ers player- Rice, Lott, SB Joe, Young, Haley, Brent Jones, Craig, so damn many...
    4. reason you like the 49ers- First football game I ever watched in its entirety was SB XXIV. Niners 55, Broncos 10. Nuff said.
    5. other teams and players you like- Teams? Hah... Present Players - quite a few. Among my all time noteworthy favorites from other teams - Barry Sanders. Dude was incredible.

Side note - Saw some dude in the gym the other day with a red shirt and gold lettering that read "if you don't like the 49ers, **** you".

Got me excited for some football.
    "There is perhaps no better demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world. To me, it underscores our responsibility to deal more kindly with one another, and to preserve and cherish the pale blue dot, the only home we've ever known.Ē

- Carl Sagan

It's about time gibby! That's a great shirt, I'd buy one, and wear it in Seattle.

It's about time gibby! That's a great shirt, I'd buy one, and wear it in Seattle.
    "There is perhaps no better demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world. To me, it underscores our responsibility to deal more kindly with one another, and to preserve and cherish the pale blue dot, the only home we've ever known.Ē

- Carl Sagan

We're running an NFL All Time Redraft here at PSD. We're looking for more teams.

If you're not aware of how this works, the short of is...you spend a couple/three weeks (it's not much time each day or anything, just check in here and there) drafting a team from the pool of every NFL player ever. It's a ton of fun and you learn SO much about NFL history. The most fun game I've ever done here and I've done a lot.

It will take some dedication and some time but everyone is super cool to anyone new, myself and others will honestly help with anything.

So yeah. Sign up!

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...draft-Sign-ups
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Boobs. I was eating *** one time and she farted

Just want to throw out a new welcome to all new 49ers fans to this forum. Better times are on the horizon. Ive been in this group for 11 years and a 49ers fan for 25 years. Ups, downs, wins, losses 49er 4 life.

Leftymo and nutty are negative nancys who work full time picking up pieces from the sky that have fallen, plus they wanted Andy Dalton.
    I prefer the term perfectionists, meaning I would be upset at a 98% score. I've always found the story Holmgren told about Walsh, when a play netted a completed pass and Holmgren was pleased, but Bill was not. He stated the ball needed to be placed further which would lead the runner to YAC. It's what perfectionists do, always correcting mistakes. In my world, If I make a mistake, someone dies. I'm not allowed to make mistakes and don't tolerate it from my staff. The team has been in the gutter for almost 20 years (sans Harbaugh), I expect and demand more.

red and gold35 is neutral and level headed, valade picks and chooses his battles but behind his well thought out posts and arguments backed with empirical evidence
    Harvey Keitel... well, let's not start sucking each... I'll leave it at that. I'd say red is switzerland, rarely takes a position, but also quite the contrarian. I guess the perfect role for a moderator.
    LA Kings : Kovalchuk
    LA Lakers: Lebron James
    SF 49ers: Jimmy G
    SF Giants: ????

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSoxGod View Post
    Just want to throw out a new welcome to all new 49ers fans to this forum. Better times are on the horizon. Ive been in this group for 11 years and a 49ers fan for 25 years. Ups, downs, wins, losses 49er 4 life.
    Better times, yes. great times, not so certain. I've stated before that Kyle could be a Marty Schottenheimer type. But he's a rookie coach, and watching these games is painfully obvious. His clock management and view of the offense is aggressive to a fault. Resembles Mike Martz more than a calculating Holmgren or even Mike Shanahan.

50 pass plays in Arizona was evidence of what I'm referring to.
    LA Kings : Kovalchuk
    LA Lakers: Lebron James
    SF 49ers: Jimmy G
    SF Giants: ????

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    Quote Originally Posted by leftymo View Post
    I prefer the term perfectionists, meaning I would be upset at a 98% score. I've always found the story Holmgren told about Walsh, when a play netted a completed pass and Holmgren was pleased, but Bill was not. He stated the ball needed to be placed further which would lead the runner to YAC. It's what perfectionists do, always correcting mistakes. In my world, If I make a mistake, someone dies. I'm not allowed to make mistakes and don't tolerate it from my staff. The team has been in the gutter for almost 20 years (sans Harbaugh), I expect and demand more.

Harvey Keitel... well, let's not start sucking each... I'll leave it at that. I'd say red is switzerland, rarely takes a position, but also quite the contrarian. I guess the perfect role for a moderator.
    You expected perfection from this team, this roster, this year? Thatís funny. Iím assuming youíre a doctor of some sort with your statement about mistakes. With that analogy in mind, we are basically having premed students performing surgeries and you want perfection. Or, in Hoyers case, youíre expecting perfection from the surgeon thatís been let go a few times due to malpractices.

Quote Originally Posted by leftymo View Post

You brought THIS back from 9 months ago?

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    You brought THIS back from 9 months ago?
    I believe the term people use today is "triggered"

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516