Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Angry Magic Fan...

http://www.boston.com/sports/basketb...fan_angry.html

this is too funny. absolutely classic.
    Thank you Saints. i can watch TV again.

Welcome Nate Robinson to the Boston Celtics! I am one of the few who support this deal.

Please Patriots, no more CBA talks. I and the fans dont care. We want to win. Get this roster where it needs to be. NO excuses.

We couldnt sign a big hitter, so the Red Sox are all about De-Fense. Hope it works!

Boston Sports for Life.

Not really that funny.

I def. noticed this when Davis was celebrating. Don't think it's really much to talk about, Davis obviously wasn't trying to punk a 12 year old (at least i hope not). He was just excited because he hit a walkoff playoff game winning jumper. It's unfortunate that he bumped the kid but you've got to realize that something like that could happen if you're sitting right on the floor.

Nothing to apologize about.

Normal celebration after a buzzer beater.

Big Baby didn't embarass the kid in anyway, YouTube did.

There are vids called "Big Baby pushes little fat kid after buzzer beater" --> if anybody, it's the uploaders that are embarassing the kid.

Big Baby just did he job and ran towards his bench/teammates. Absolutely no case with Big Baby. Not a chance.

ok in all seriousness, whether Davis owes him an apology or not, it would be nice to just do it and give the kid an autograph and all is fixed.
    Thank you Saints. i can watch TV again.

Welcome Nate Robinson to the Boston Celtics! I am one of the few who support this deal.

Please Patriots, no more CBA talks. I and the fans dont care. We want to win. Get this roster where it needs to be. NO excuses.

We couldnt sign a big hitter, so the Red Sox are all about De-Fense. Hope it works!

Boston Sports for Life.

he's 12 years old come on lol is not like he's 5 or 6 years old
    he's ****ing 12!!!
    the dad needs to stop being a ***** and stop whining

he should apologize, just because its the right thing, but its not that big fo a deal.

The Dad's just mad that the Celtics won the game. IMO, if a Magic player hit that shot and pushed his son, the Dad wouldn't have said a thing.
    U MAD???

"As a matter of fact, talking some time ago to some people, they wanted a bonus if the Lakers made the playoffs. I said, 'If they don't make the playoffs, you don't work here anymore."
    Jerry Buss

some advice for the father...

Your spoiled 12 year old was sitting COURTSIDE at a playoff game, stuff like this CAN happen there. This is like complaining that you were hit by broken glass at a hockey game when you have 2nd row seats...

if you dont wanna run the risk of having your kid dive-bomb into his seat (clearly did not happen) then buy 'worse' seats.

People dont cry like this guy is if a NBA player dives into the crowd to save a ball, basically the same thing. Your kid was there watching, got his little heart broken, and now you are trying to get him some justification because he is all over the net getting semi-heismaned by big baby

dont sit courtside then piss-n-moan

The kid's dad has a case. Davis crossed the line into the fans section, and shoved the kid rather than try to avoid him. I can understand Davis being excited and celebrating, but the league probably should do something about him shoving a fan...

Shoving a fan? He hit a buzzer beater, and started to run back to the bench to celebrate with teammates. He didn't go out with intent to hurt or push anyone.

This is just an overprotective father who's pissed that he had courtside seats to a buzzer-beating loss.

Whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by masalex1205 View Post
    I def. noticed this when Davis was celebrating. Don't think it's really much to talk about, Davis obviously wasn't trying to punk a 12 year old (at least i hope not). He was just excited because he hit a walkoff playoff game winning jumper. It's unfortunate that he bumped the kid but you've got to realize that something like that could happen if you're sitting right on the floor.
    Agreed, exactly what I was going to say

Quote Originally Posted by Wilson View Post
    The kid's dad has a case. Davis crossed the line into the fans section, and shoved the kid rather than try to avoid him. I can understand Davis being excited and celebrating, but the league probably should do something about him shoving a fan...
    Are you kidding? The dudes seats are next to the team bench if your standing up your in the players way not the other way around time for some rich a-hole to go sit in the lux box.

It was evil Joe Kennedy's fault anyhow.

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Shoving a fan? He hit a buzzer beater, and started to run back to the bench to celebrate with teammates. He didn't go out with intent to hurt or push anyone.

This is just an overprotective father who's pissed that he had courtside seats to a buzzer-beating loss.

Whatever.
    The thing that bothers me is that he made no attempt to avoid the fan, I'm not saying he hit the shot and then went looking for someone to shove around. But he was in the fan section, and he did shove a fan, rather than try to avoid him.

If he turned around after the shot, bumped into an opposing player, and shoved him, you know there would be a fine involved.

I'm not saying Davis should be suspended or anything like that, but he should at least be made to make an apology...

From what I saw, it was either Davis plowed into the ref who was standing just inside the line on the court, or he pushed the kid. It's not like he checked the kid with his shoulder, he just pushed him out of the way.

It would probably be the "PC" thing to do for Davis to apologize, but it's really not a big deal. It's almost as funny as Pierce not giving the Cavs fan a high 5 a few months ago.
    U MAD???

"As a matter of fact, talking some time ago to some people, they wanted a bonus if the Lakers made the playoffs. I said, 'If they don't make the playoffs, you don't work here anymore."
    Jerry Buss

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast