Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Wich Player will be the first to win the FOUR major trophiez?

Nba ring, Olympic Gold, Euroleague, World Championship.

Candidates:

Kobe Bryant: Has Ring and Olympic Gold.

Pau Gasol: Has World Championship and euroleague.

Manu Ginobili: Has Olympic Gold, Ring , Euroleague.
    ]

I guess Manu since he's the closest. Pau is likely never going to win a gold. He might have 1 MAYBE 2 more chances at it.
    If Kobe signs an extension with LA, then you can wipe him out.

No one ever will. Kobe will never win a euroleauge trophy. Nor does he care about it. Nor should it be considered as a major trophy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    i don't like girls

^Euroleague its PRETTY difficult to get man.

KObe has already stated he would like to end his career in Milan where he grew up, he can for sure play there when he is 36 or 37.

And he is also likely to Join Pau in Barcelona when they both are old.
    ]

what are trophiez?

[QUOTE=Hellcrooner;8728648]^Euroleague its PRETTY difficult to get man.

KObe has already stated he would like to end his career in Milan where he grew up, he can for sure play there when he is 36 or 37.

And he is also likely to Join Pau in Barcelona when they both are old.[/
    QUOTE]

when did he say that?
    and him joining pau is pure speculation

^ 1 They have become very good friends.

2 He loves Barcelona and has been there several times.

3 He has already posed in pics with a Barcelona Jersey.
    ]

I'd like to see where he's said he wanted to play in Europe at the age of 36 or 37. I'm guessing if he did say that, it was under this speculation a year or so ago that he'd be making 30-50 million a year to do so, which has now become pretty much an impossibility.

It may be a hard trophy to get, but Kobe doesn't care about it. No American born NBA player does.
    i don't like girls

You didn't even mention the NCAA Championship...
    Quote Originally Posted by 2shady4u View Post
    DerekRE 3 just get the **** out. i mean no one takes you seriously and i bet im the only one with enough balls in my shorts to tell you to **** off. you're not a good poster. go **** yourself.

of course not.
    i don't like girls

Well Ncaa championship has never been greater then euroleague title, you know? 9 out of the players of the Ncaa winner arent good enough even to play in europe and end up in cba or working at mcdonalds.

Oh and i assure you Janero Pargo and Josh Childress are pretty high and interested into winning Euroleague this year with Olympiakos.
    ]

Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    Well Ncaa championship has never been greater then euroleague title, you know? 9 out of the players of the Ncaa winner arent good enough even to play in europe and end up in cba or working at mcdonalds.

Oh and i assure you Janero Pargo and Josh Childress are pretty high and interested into winning Euroleague this year with Olympiakos.
    In the United States, the NCAA Tournament is a pretty big deal. I remember teachers in my high school ditching work to go to the NCAA Tournament in Sacramento or the Bay Area...and I was right there with them. It's pretty tough for a team to win the NCAA Tournament, since it's one and done, unlike the NBA. And way to make a huge generalization about student athletes all playing in the CBA or working at McDonalds.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2shady4u View Post
    DerekRE 3 just get the **** out. i mean no one takes you seriously and i bet im the only one with enough balls in my shorts to tell you to **** off. you're not a good poster. go **** yourself.

Euroleague has its own one and done final four.

The thing is the level of competition in Ncaa is very low compared to other leagues.

1 Nba

2 euroleague

3 Spanish League

4 Greek League

5 russian league

6 Italian League

7 Uleb Cup

8 turkish league.

9th Ncaa....and im not sure if Aussie league is better right now.
    ]

Quote Originally Posted by DerekRE_3 View Post
    In the United States, the NCAA Tournament is a pretty big deal. I remember teachers in my high school ditching work to go to the NCAA Tournament in Sacramento or the Bay Area...and I was right there with them. It's pretty tough for a team to win the NCAA Tournament, since it's one and done, unlike the NBA. And way to make a huge generalization about student athletes all playing in the CBA or working at McDonalds.
    He's just trying to make up for the supposed media and fan hatred of anything european, that he feels the need to overcompensate for that in his analysis of anything american.
    i don't like girls

Dont mistake my words i LOVE the Ncaa i LOVE the march madness do or die elimination games, i love the sheer purity of players playing basket because they love it and not for (instant) money.
    ]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast