Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by babyshaq87 View Post
    Messina has Erazem Lorbek playing C with CSKA.. so Bargnani can be his kind of C..
    Messina's CSKA is like what we have:

PG---> jr holden - calderon
    SG shooter ---> langdon - parker
    SF who can play inside and outside---> Khryapa-Marion
    PF solid player with mid-range shot ---> smodis - bosh
    C with offensive skills and who can play outside ---> lorbek - bargnani

our team is perfect for his system.. he is the best european coach and i think that can be a great nba coach if we can bring in experienced assistant coaches..
    When this team tries and plays hard, our offense isnt a problem, it has never been about offense. It doesnt matter who comes in as the next head coach, that coach will not be able to get consistent stops with Andrea, Chris and Jose playing together. Having two bigmen who are jumpshooters, who are also weak rebounders and who cant provide any help defense isnt a recipe for success. Especially when neither of them are dominant scorers and when one isnt an efficient scorer.

Quote Originally Posted by WaterBoy24 View Post
    I watch some of his games...very good coach...if u like popovich...his that kinda of coach...he will challenge u...honestly I can see this guy being the next head coach of raptors...but if he his...marion wont be here...
    I can see raptors going after milsap...from utah..
    didn't he just say that you need a shutdown defensive guy?
    i think that if he comes, the player that wont be here will be bosh for sure

Quote Originally Posted by The Wise 1 View Post
    When this team tries and plays hard, our offense isnt a problem, it has never been about offense. It doesnt matter who comes in as the next head coach, that coach will not be able to get consistent stops with Andrea, Chris and Jose playing together. Having two bigmen who are jumpshooters, who are also weak rebounders and who cant provide any help defense isnt a recipe for success. Especially when neither of them are dominant scorers and when one isnt an efficient scorer.
    There are not a lot of great ones out there so understand why most make that mistake . Personaly given time and training he has a chanceto be 20&10 3 bpg. Never give up food for a cause.

Quote Originally Posted by The Wise 1 View Post
    There are not a lot of great ones out there so understand why most make that mistake . Personaly given time and training he has a chance to be 20&10 3 bpg. Never give up food for a cause.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12