Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by mjt20mik View Post
    Right now. It's not our coaches, or who we can hire, who can help us. The players must want it. They don't want it. As much as I would love us to snag a great defensive coach or something, it's the players that make the team. Look at Boston. Sure they got a great defensive coach in Tommy Thibo, but the players abide by the system, and play with heart.

Sam got the most out of his players because he was a motivator, but now that we lack a motivator, our players are slacking to the maximum. Sadly enough, I think Sam's moving on as a coach was the best move for us, because it showed the true character or this team. We play with no heart, hardly show any signs of enthusiasm when playing together, and our team is just outright soft.

I was watching the Blazers game couple days back, and when Rudy got hit hard, everyone from their team rushed in to show them that they won't take it. I know this is kinda irrelevant, but the whole notion of "you live and die for your teamates" is the mentality that we lack. Some guys play their ***es off while others just lolligag.
    Jack Armstrong was making a similar point on Hoops yesterday. He said the losses, and the way the losses happen in games like the last one, show far more about the players than the coaching.

It really bothered me to see Chris Bosh doing the weather yesterday after a loss like the team just had. That was incredibly disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by ink View Post
    Jack Armstrong was making a similar point on Hoops yesterday. He said the losses, and the way the losses happen in games like the last one, show far more about the players than the coaching.

It really bothered me to see Chris Bosh doing the weather yesterday after a loss like the team just had. That was incredibly disappointing.
    I am sure he was asked to do it way before the lost to the sixers and it would be unprofessional not to show up.It's amaizing that Bosh doing the weather can upset people ,Get upset about his play and body language on the court that is the biggest disappointment for me.
    Last edited by More shats!; 03-13-2009 at 06:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by More shats! View Post
    I am sure he was asked to do it way before the lost to the sixers and it would be unprofessional not to show up.It's amaizing that Bosh doing the weather can upset people ,Get upset about his play and body language on the court that is the biggest disappointment for me.
    Come on. lol. Seriously. Do you think I'm just upset about him doing the weather?? Give your head a shake my man. Of course I'm upset with his play.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123