Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Who would Bobcats have better shot at Beating in a series in the playoffs?

Celtics or Cavaliers? I say Celtics
    GIFSoup

"Michael Jordan" is the proud owner of the Charlotte Bobcats

We do seem to play well against the Celtics. If we saw them in the playoffs I could see us taking a game or two, but winning the series would be a MAJOR upset. Bigger than the Warriors upset against the Mavs. But anything can happen I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2shady4u View Post
    DerekRE 3 just get the **** out. i mean no one takes you seriously and i bet im the only one with enough balls in my shorts to tell you to **** off. you're not a good poster. go **** yourself.

they would play the celtics hard and probably steal 1 maybe 2, but come playoff time they wouldnt beat the celtics in a series. so i vote for the cavs simply because g wallace can give lebron a fit and if they somewhat contain him they might win. they wouldnt beat either team though. i am a fan of the celtics and cats and would love to see that in the 1st rd.

Appalachian State Mountaineers
    UNC Tarheels
    Boston Celtics
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Washington Redskins
    Indianapolis Colts
    Carolina Hurricanes

neither

neither was my first thought, but cavs. celtics would never lose a series to a lowly team. the hawks came close, but that was special and rare.

cavs its easier to shut down cavs then boston, because in boston u have to worry abotu 3 players but in clevelend everyone their plays as well as lebron does so if u stop lebron then u stop their team maybe mo williams but u guys would probably like mo killing u then lebron and i think cats have enough defence to at least contain lebron. G-wallace, Bell, Diaw, Okafor thats a defensive team.

u can stop dreaming....u r talkin about high win percentage teams....cavs lost only one home game till now...so there are very slim chances of bobcats beating celtics or cavs...

if cats can pull off a stunner that would be a bigger upset than warriors mavs.....

Quote Originally Posted by tdunk21 View Post
    u can stop dreaming....u r talkin about high win percentage teams....cavs lost only one home game till now...so there are very slim chances of bobcats beating celtics or cavs...
    True, but in the NBA, anything can happen. I'm not saying I want it, but you never know.

The bobcats are not going to make the playoffs so we dont have to worry about it.

"Careers, like rockets, don't always take off on schedule. The key is to keep working the engines."

I read somewhere after the Cavs Bobcats game this year Larry Brown said his players were intimidated by Lebron

The Bobcats have played the Celtics tough the plast two years. So I would give them better odds in a series vs them. Still not very good odds, but better than vs. the cavs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    i don't like girls

Quote Originally Posted by Bg7getclutch View Post
    The bobcats are not going to make the playoffs so we dont have to worry about it.
    Dont get mad because you know we beat you, own the tiebreaker, and dont forget way better!!!
    GIFSoup

"Michael Jordan" is the proud owner of the Charlotte Bobcats

If anything they should play the Lakers, winning 5 of last 6, and 3 in a row at Staples

If you don't bleed Dodger Blue, then somethings wrong with you...

Quote Originally Posted by Bg7getclutch View Post
    yep

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast