Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

CP3 is getting his super star card revoked

I love CP3's game, he is having an allstar season hands down, but he is not lifting that team like he did a year ago. Some days you and you alone have to pick your team up. Wise words to Kevin Garnett from Bill Russell. Kobe has done it when needed. Lebron, thee superstar of the NBA are Super stars every single season. Now please don't attack me, if you can convince me he is a super star I will credit the person, and apologize. Oh and this is no attack on the fans of New Orleans.
    P(NBA)S(NBA)D. Yeah we sometimes talk about other sports.

No, hes playing better than ever, its everyone else whos failing him.

He is the best point guard in the league and not a supastar? Fail.

y do u choose whose a superstar and who isnt...its not is fault his team is playing lik ****...his numbers r just as good or better then last years....not only is he a superstar but hes a top 5 player in the nba.

Quote Originally Posted by carter15 View Post
    y do u choose whose a superstar and who isnt...its not is fault his team is playing lik ****...his numbers r just as good or better then last years....not only is he a superstar but hes a top 5 player in the nba.
    agreed, he is right up there with the bets of them.
    the best PG IMO.

Well , last time i checked , Lebron and Paul have the same number of NBA titles and MVPs.

And as for Kobe, well him and Paul are at different stages in their career; Paul is bound to win sometime.

But what happens if you take Chris Paul off that team ? .....

Noob=pwned

i feel like today is the day where people r making the dumbest threads, because they just want to make one so bad or something.
    yes he's a superstar. he is the 2nd best PG in the league behind Beno Udrih.
    Last edited by ntat; 02-27-2009 at 03:01 AM.

If it wasn't for the injuries this year the Hornets would have a better record, hell now they are healthy and have a chance at making a run. I watch paul every game, 41 games in person and saying he is not a super star is freaking ridiculous. Do you by any chance watch full games in which paul plays in and many of them as well? Paul is as good if not better than last year but Peja and Tyson plus the bench have struggled.
    Geaux LSU Tigers, Saints, Hornets and Red Sox

Quote Originally Posted by magichatnumber9 View Post
    I love CP3's game, he is having an allstar season hands down, but he is not lifting that team like he did a year ago. Some days you and you alone have to pick your team up. Wise words to Kevin Garnett from Bill Russell. Kobe has done it when needed. Lebron, thee superstar of the NBA are Super stars every single season. Now please don't attack me, if you can convince me he is a super star I will credit the person, and apologize. Oh and this is no attack on the fans of New Orleans.
    Whoa!!
    CP3 not a Superstar??
    R u on crack man? He puts up great numbers started the year off with 5 straight 20+pnts and 19+assists games. Him and West are the reason we are still in the playoffs. ARE you trying to get me banned? pissing me off like this... im revoking your eligibility to post here.
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    No, hes playing better than ever, its everyone else whos failing him.
    Agreed. Peja is playing like garbage, Tyson has been injured. David West, while technically was in the all star game isn't exactly all star material. James Posey has not had the impact they had hoped. Morris Peterson gets no burn. And they still have almost no bench. Chris Paul is what is keeping this team together.

Also, in my opinion, part of it is that last year I think New Orleans surprised some people. They didn't know exactly how to gameplan for them, or how to gameplan for Paul. They're not surprising anyone this year, and teams are better prepared for them, and they have a target on their backs because of their success last year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    i don't like girls

^^ Mo Pete has been hurt thats why no burn
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

chris paul is an absolute stud and the best pg in the league. if not for him, the hornets would be absolutely terrible. to have a 34-22 record with all the injuries they've had says some things about what he's been able to do with that team. kobe, who you mentioned, has been on teams with a worse winning percentage than that. he's still young and contributed greatly towards a gold medal last summer. don't know how much more one guy can do with what he's been given.

15. 02-27-2009, 02:59 AM
    Reason
    Baiting

Quote Originally Posted by magichatnumber9 View Post
    SHUT UP! You have no idea what has been going on with the Hornets this season. YOU HAVE NO IDEA! HOW ABOUT YOU TRY WATCHING them before you made such a STUPID and I REPEAT STUPID thread.

Chris Paul's numbers are even better and Tyson Chandler has been sucking to the point where CHRIS PAUL has to average nearly 6 REBOUNDS A GAME to make up for Chandler's crap. David West wasnt as good as last season. Peja has been STREAKY as hell.

Everyone else around CHRIS PAUL has gotten worse.

1. Kobe needed Gasol or he was going to leave.

2. Lebron never got credit until they went out to get Mo Williams. All of a sudden he's MVP

3. Kevin Garnett last season with the Wolves resulted in a record worse than the Knicks of 2007, which was 33 wins.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast