Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tmac scheduled for surgery on Tuesday, why bring this up again?

Because people like JB had conspiracy theories that he was faking, because Fobolous went as far as putting Tmac on blast in his sig for self diagnosing himself when he was right all along, Tmac's own Dr's have admitted their faults, Im hoping Rocket fans/Tmac haters do the same, this thread is a chance for all to admit they were wrong, I hope you set the example JB, I was willing to say I was wrong when I thought there was a chance you could be right but it turns out nobody gave Tmac enough credit for trying to gut it out. Then again you could just close this thread
    Last edited by Chronz; 02-24-2009 at 04:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Because people like JB had conspiracy theories that he was faking, because Fobolous went as far as putting Tmac on blast in his sig for self diagnosing himself when he was right all along, Tmac's own Dr's have admitted their faults, Im hoping Rocket fans/Tmac haters do the same, this thread is a chance for all to admit they were wrong, I hope you set the example JB, I was willing to say I was wrong when I thought there was a chance you could be right but it turns out nobody gave Tmac enough credit for trying to gut it out. Then again you could just close this thread
    The problem was that he mentioned he was going to do the surgery without even talking to the team at all. Adelman didn't like that one bit and no one else even knew he was going to have the surgery. A few doctors said he didn't even need it as well, but he still decided to do it. You would think a guy who has everything he needs to win a title this year would forego the surgery to make the effort to win it all.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

i wish him luck....again.

I hope for the best for him. I think he's played his last game as a Rocket though.

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    Poor Tmac, another season without advancing to the second round of the playoffs. Will he ever see the second round?

yea "poor" TMAC ... to the tune of $256,000 per game ... (to wear a suit)

Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    The problem was that he mentioned he was going to do the surgery without even talking to the team at all. Adelman didn't like that one bit and no one else even knew he was going to have the surgery. A few doctors said he didn't even need it as well, but he still decided to do it. You would think a guy who has everything he needs to win a title this year would forego the surgery to make the effort to win it all.
    the organization should of had someone with him

Those doctors admitted they were wrong, why do you still stand by their decision? If the cartilage isnt developing the prognosis changes, its not completely their fault, it took an advanced MRI to realize this. Doctors are human and they make mistakes, they owned up to them why cant you?

Those doctors admitted they were wrong, why do you still stand by their decision? If the cartilage isnt developing the prognosis changes, its not completely their fault, it took an advanced MRI to realize this. Doctors are human and they make mistakes, they owned up to them why cant you?
    The problem is the way he went about the situation. The man had 6 months to heal before the season and as soon as the season starts he says he is hurt. Pretty much the entire Rockets team and fans have turned on him at this point.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

Not only has he played his last game as a Rocket, he will never be the same T-Mac who scored 13 points in 35 seconds or the man who posterized Shawn Bradley.
    Last edited by Kakaroach; 02-24-2009 at 05:46 PM.

I think what JB meant to say was this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0nHIXcc7Sw

Yea,he will come bak next year and give us wat we are use 2!!!! avg.20,5,and5

The Houston Rockets will do it for ya this year and next year we will do it again
    Here we come

he'll play the beginning of the season(2009-2010) then get traded after he shows he can still do it....T-Mac is a ***** though

The problem is the way he went about the situation. The man had 6 months to heal before the season and as soon as the season starts he says he is hurt. Pretty much the entire Rockets team and fans have turned on him at this point.
    Anyone whos turned on him lacks comprehension in the medical field, DOCTORS cleared him to play, he said before the season started he wasnt up to speed, doctors suggested he play through it, its only now with more evidence that we know that was never going to help.

The way he went about the situation is consistent with a man whos frustrated by the ineptitude of the doctors around him, obviously he retracted his statements but at the time you have to understand his frustration, everyone around him kept telling him to ignore the pain, it took an advanced MRI to find a very small 1/2 centimeter spot that wasnt ever going to develop cartilage. This is NOT TMACS FAULT, unless you think he has control over his genetics. I dont see how you guys can keep up your ridiculous theories, completely ignoring science and human physiology.

Then again, hes Tmac and can do no good.

Quote Originally Posted by Kakaroach View Post
    Not only has he played his last game as a Rocket, he will never be the same T-Mac who scored 13 points in 35 seconds or the man who posterized Shawn Bradley.
    Well that was obvious even before the injuries but he'll play better than he did this season when he was basically playing on one leg. Thats pretty damn good

Remember his procedure is on the non-weight bearing part

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast