Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Mike Dunleavy Should have Been Fired By Now

With all the amazing talent the clippers have....they are one of the worst teams in the league. Dunleavy should have been fired at least a couple of weeks ago by the owner. Look at their main core for petes sake

Barron Davis
    Eric Gordon
    Al Thorton
    Marcus Camby
    Zach Randolph
    Chris Kaman

Deandre Jordan is a guy who should be getting developed right now but is hardly getting any minutes....even though the Clippers are sucking and Kaman is injured.
    Last edited by ProdigyI; 02-20-2009 at 02:56 AM.

Best/Creepiest scene of LOST. Ever.

They definitely need a new coach and a better owner.
    http://i44.tinypic.com/nl7ngy.jpg

Bring Back the Zen Master.

i agree, the style they are playing does not fit the style they should be playing and Dunleavy is apparently too stubborn to change. having gone to many games, the team looks pathetic, no heart blah.
    Twitter
    IamTheBatchelor

Very true, but he still has 2 more years left on his contract. Firing him now won't get this team into the playoffs. If it weren't for the 2 yrs, he wud have joined Elgin Baylor out the door.

First off Prodigy your acting like the whole team has been 100% all season long. ALSO i'll admit i believe the Clips starting 5, atleast on paper, cant compare with any in the league. However you listed the ONLY players the clippers have that arent complete trash. There other players are young, inexperienced, and flat out SUCK.

Mardy Collins
    Steve Novak
    Alex Acker
    Jason Hart
    Brian Skinner
    Mike Taylor
    D. Jordan

Please do not tell me that any of those guys are even good enough to be considered "role players". Novak is lights out from 3 and.........However imo Jordan does have a future.

I dont think Dunleavy is the problem. Will he get the blame? Of course. And hmore than likely e might be fired. I just dont think firing Dunleavy and bringing in someone new is going to do anything for the other LA team. Not with that roster.

yeah they need a front office makeover. and i would never trade for zach randolph that guy is a freakin punk. i cant stand him. but there is good talent there. dunleavy should be gone...

Props to rdwilliamson for the userbar

Dunleavy is to the Clippers the way Porter was to the Suns. Clippers don't have the Suns talent, but they could be better.

Well i disagree, what can he do? that franchise is DOOMED, i have the theory hat if they had landed Magic johnson, larry bird and Jordan they would still have failed epically.
    ]

he will never be fired because he has a picture of the clips owner with a tranny prostitute and has been black-mailing him for the past 5 years...

Quote Originally Posted by Lakersfan2483 View Post
    They definitely need a new coach and a better owner.
    Well said.

Their owner is too cheap to hire a separate guy to do the GM [ or coaching ] duties.

The Clippers have amazing talent that doesn't fit together. Any team dealing with Camby, Kaman, and Randolph is going to be clunky. It's not Dunleavy's fault. He just coaches a team that is famous for bad management.

I have to agree, the Clips have a great roster. Dunno why they r so horrible.

well any team will be that bad if their entire team keeps getting injured.
    Kwame Brown is the most underrated player in NBA history!!!