Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Laker Game Removed From FanNight

Earlier, I went onto NBA.com and voted for the Lakers @ Thunder game. I just went back on and saw that they had taken that game out of the poll! I guess they realised they had to do something about the fact that it was pretty much LakerNight, not FanNight! Haha.

Link: http://www.nba.com/FanNight/

I didn't even notice that. I know they are playing tonight on NBA fan night, but I voted for spurs and dallas thinking Lakers don't play next tuesday. That is messed up how they would take them out. Its called "FAN NIGHT" for a reason. Fans want to see the Lakers play.

They don't want to see them play every time thats an option. Most of the time there are so many better games out there, and they would put on example Lakers-Grizzlies.

^^
    Exactly! Not to mention being in LA I get all the Lake SHow games anyways and I havent bought League Pass this year..

Every time a Laker game wins I get pissed. Good move NBA TV.. Lets go for the best match up and remove the Lakers as an option for a while.
    Angels::
    Lakers:
    Rams:::
    OSU Beavers (Football):

ugh, finally, they should remove celtics too, not that I dont like the team, but it just gets so repetitive

I really never see the Celtics on NBATV, I have the package, but I do look and see who they selected. It seems to be Lakers and no1 else.

lol yeah, celtics are never there fan night

i always vote laker games, i dont care if its against a wack team or not !!

Quote Originally Posted by BouGa View Post
    I really never see the Celtics on NBATV, I have the package, but I do look and see who they selected. It seems to be Lakers and no1 else.
    I got the package too, and i'd rather not even have the lakers on fan night cuz they'll cut to the game slow as hell and you gotta here GP and webber.:cry:

lol, thats right, LA rules...

"Killer Instinct"

Quote Originally Posted by BouGa View Post
    They don't want to see them play every time thats an option. Most of the time there are so many better games out there, and they would put on example Lakers-Grizzlies.
    If they win the biggest percent of votes then they are keeping the biggest percent possible of viewers happy.

I forgot who it was but it might have been Charles Barkley, but at the beginning of the season when they announced that they'd be doing this fan night voting he said "this is stupid, the Lakers are going to win every time!"
    Last edited by Kyle N.; 02-17-2009 at 08:42 PM.

Dallas vs Spurs is definitely a better game, than Lakers vs Thunder.

do u have to have the NBA league pass to see these games?
    if u had it, why would u care which game they choose?

i dont get any of these games.
    Thank you Saints. i can watch TV again.

Welcome Nate Robinson to the Boston Celtics! I am one of the few who support this deal.

Please Patriots, no more CBA talks. I and the fans dont care. We want to win. Get this roster where it needs to be. NO excuses.

We couldnt sign a big hitter, so the Red Sox are all about De-Fense. Hope it works!

Boston Sports for Life.

It seems like the lakers or the cavs win every other fan night. Especially the lakers. Oh well I'm not complaining.

This is just racist

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast