Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

*Rumor* Bosh headed to Chicago?? Stoudemire to Toronto??

The Amare Stoudemire trade talk still has the Bulls among the teams most involved, but a new scenario making the rounds has the Bulls taking part in a three-team deal that would bring Toronto Raptors star Chris Bosh to Chicago.

The rumored swap would send Stoudemire to Toronto and land the Phoenix Suns a package of players and draft picks from the Bulls, likely to include Drew Gooden and his expiring $7.2 million contract, Tyrus Thomas and a first-round pick.

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/baske...bull17.article

After all the Amare hype, Paxson owes us something. He will help Chicago better than Amare would i think.

Quote Originally Posted by shortlunatic View Post
    The Amare Stoudemire trade talk still has the Bulls among the teams most involved, but a new scenario making the rounds has the Bulls taking part in a three-team deal that would bring Toronto Raptors star Chris Bosh to Chicago.

The rumored swap would send Stoudemire to Toronto and land the Phoenix Suns a package of players and draft picks from the Bulls, likely to include Drew Gooden and his expiring $7.2 million contract, Tyrus Thomas and a first-round pick.

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/baske...bull17.article

After all the Amare hype, Paxson owes us something. He will help Chicago better than Amare would i think.

I don't see this happening...

Interesting turn of events. Are the Raptors the New Run and Gun Suns? If this deal goes down.

Well, the Raptors have been wanting to become the Suns, so it makes sense. Doubt it's going to happen, though.

Naaahhhh this won't happen, but hey this is the nba, where amazing happens!!

Never in a million years. Bosh is on the block because he told management he won't resign in 2 years...what makes anyone think Amar'e would resign in Toronto either? And why would we have to be the middleman when they could just make the trade themselves without us? This is the definition of a rumor.

Why would the suns send amare to toronto for gooden and thomas when they could just send him to chicago for gooden, thomas, and more? This will never go down toronto doesn't even need to be involved. Its crazy for them to trade bosh to chicago for amar'e who will not resign to toronto and amar'e won't agree to going to toronto so this is the worst trade idea i've heard since amar'e was on the block. Worse than the cavs deal..

not happing 1000%

Quote Originally Posted by Blackification View Post
    Why would the suns send amare to toronto for gooden and thomas when they could just send him to chicago for gooden, thomas, and more? This will never go down toronto doesn't even need to be involved. Its crazy for them to trade bosh to chicago for amar'e who will not resign to toronto and amar'e won't agree to going to toronto so this is the worst trade idea i've heard since amar'e was on the block. Worse than the cavs deal..
    well remember there were also rumors that Paxson wasn't sure if Amare was a good fit and may not have been offering enough. Maybe they think Bosh is right and are now willing to offer more than before. But I'm just saying things to open possibilities, I highly doubt it happens as well, but since we do not know all the details, how can we say what will and will not happen.

Don't see this happening at all, though I wouldn't mind it.

Doesn't make sense
    Twitter
    IamTheBatchelor

Quote Originally Posted by shortlunatic View Post
    well remember there were also rumors that Paxson wasn't sure if Amare was a good fit and may not have been offering enough. Maybe they think Bosh is right and are now willing to offer more than before. But I'm just saying things to open possibilities, I highly doubt it happens as well, but since we do not know all the details, how can we say what will and will not happen.
    How does that work when Pax might not even be handling the trades anymore? Its all about speculation and if Pax really didn't think amar'e wouldn't fit in better than any of the players he was offering he deserves to miss out on the opportunity because this trade is not happening.

Arlington, Texas - Home of the Cowboys and Rangers
    Quote Originally Posted by KG2TheBulls View Post
    Never in a million years. Bosh is on the block because he told management he won't resign in 2 years...what makes anyone think Amar'e would resign in Toronto either? And why would we have to be the middleman when they could just make the trade themselves without us? This is the definition of a rumor.
    Because Bryan Colangelo is in Toronto and maybe the thinking is that Amare would resign there due to his history with Colangelo in PHX.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackification View Post
    How does that work when Pax might not even be handling the trades anymore? Its all about speculation and if Pax really didn't think amar'e wouldn't fit in better than any of the players he was offering he deserves to miss out on the opportunity because this trade is not happening.

Yea, but the problem is he doesn't miss out, we do

lol

Quote Originally Posted by BlondeBomber41 View Post
    Because Bryan Colangelo is in Toronto and maybe the thinking is that Amare would resign there due to his history with Colangelo in PHX.
    Huge maybe there. Assuming that even were the case, why would the Bulls have to get involved when Toronto and Phoenix can make the trade straight up ?

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast