Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bosh or Bargs?

Bosh or Bargs?

I was curious of you all were starting a franchise would you rather have Bosh or Bargs?

Personally I think I would have Bargs, I know he does not have the experience that Bosh has but I really think that even though Bosh is young it seems like his game has plateaued. But I really see a lot more upside to Bargs, he grown a ton of mental toughness from the sometimes harsh T.O. fans, and we have seen Bosh's lack of ability in dealing with criticism lately. Don't get me wrong I am a huge Bosh fan, but I see Bargs a little more as a cornerstone than Bosh.

Bosh hands down no question no doubt no nothing. Bosh. Bargs will never be remotely close to being a franchise player.

Quote Originally Posted by DaoudS View Post
    Bosh hands down no question no doubt no nothing. Bosh. Bargs will never be remotely close to being a franchise player.
    i dont agree. i think Bargnani has what it takes to be a franchise player.

Seriously there has never been a player like Bargnani in the NBA. People say Dirk Nowitzki, but what 7 footer is as fast,strong, good shooting and athletic as bargnani? I really can't think of anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragun View Post
    i dont agree. i think Bargnani has what it takes to be a franchise player.

Seriously there has never been a player like Bargnani in the NBA. People say Dirk Nowitzki, but what 7 footer is as fast,strong, good shooting and athletic as bargnani? I really can't think of anyone.
    i have to agree..people think that Bosh still has potential to grow and how hes not in his prime yet..but can you really see chris bosh as more than a 24/10 guy ever?..Bargnani has so many assets, he can shot 3's, he has a midrange game on the dribble, his post up looks alot better, and he has been getting on the glass, great free throw shooter, thats hard to find in a big man..and on the defensive end.. i think i would give the edge to Bargnani not only is he bigger and as fast as any big, he block shots and he can seem to hold his own agaisnt some of the best such as Shaq, howard, sheed and Yao as opposed to bosh who would just get pushed down low.

My pick would be Bosh and it wouldn't really be close.

Farnsworth: You mustn't interfere with the past! Don't do anything that affects anything. Unless it turns out you were supposed to do it. In which case, for the love of God don't not do it!
    Fry: Got it.
    Farnsworth: If for example you were to kill your grandfather, you'd cease to exist.
    Fry: (gasps) But existing is basically all I do.

They say Greg Oden can be a franchise player, so why not Bargnani?

Quote Originally Posted by dtmagnet View Post
    They say Greg Oden can be a franchise player, so why not Bargnani?
    are you really going to compare the two?

Quote Originally Posted by reevanson View Post
    I was curious of you all were starting a franchise would you rather have Bosh or Bargs?

Personally I think I would have Bargs, I know he does not have the experience that Bosh has but I really think that even though Bosh is young it seems like his game has plateaued. But I really see a lot more upside to Bargs, he grown a ton of mental toughness from the sometimes harsh T.O. fans, and we have seen Bosh's lack of ability in dealing with criticism lately. Don't get me wrong I am a huge Bosh fan, but I see Bargs a little more as a cornerstone than Bosh.
    I love Bargn's but does everyone forget the start of the year really.I find it crazy how raptor fans have lost all faith in Bosh cause of what a slow stretch.Bosh had the best start of his career in the first 20 games then Smitch got fired and he's slowed down.Really if his teamates played better he would be better and no one would even ponder the thought.People say he is a jump shooter like it's a bad thing even if he hit's 50% of them he get's to FT way more than anyone on our team and most of the league but some how never take's it to the net.I love AB but he has a long way to go before he is even close to Bosh.

Bosh by a landslide, I think some people are wearing rose coloured glasses with Andrea.

are you really going to compare the two?
    No I'd rather have Bargn's for sure.

Bosh hands down. I've always said Bargs has amazing upside, and have stuck by him through his year long slump. But I still have questions about if he has finally turned the corner towards reaching that promise.

I think with Bargn's the people who hated him early on will never admit he could be great cause then of course they would be wrong.It's funny how people can't just try to look for the best in both our young studs.

Quote Originally Posted by LanceUpperCut View Post
    No I'd rather have Bargn's for sure.
    you're serious? You wouldn't trade Bargs for Oden straight up? What is the reasoning behind that?

Quote Originally Posted by LanceUpperCut View Post
    I love Bargn's but does everyone forget the start of the year really.I find it crazy how raptor fans have lost all faith in Bosh cause of what a slow stretch.Bosh had the best start of his career in the first 20 games then Smitch got fired and he's slowed down.Really if his teamates played better he would be better and no one would even ponder the thought.People say he is a jump shooter like it's a bad thing even if he hit's 50% of them he get's to FT way more than anyone on our team and most of the league but some how never take's it to the net.I love AB but he has a long way to go before he is even close to Bosh.
    I didn't say I lost faith in Bosh, I love him, I just see much more upside to Barg's game. I don't for get how Bargs started the season but how he improved his game is one of the reasons I like him, I have not seen any improvement in Bosh's game this year and that scares me a little.

you're serious? You wouldn't trade Bargs for Oden straight up? What is the reasoning behind that?
    well considering Oden has been injured, he is a very one dimensional player. HE IS NO WHERE CLOSE TO BEING DWIGHT HOWARD. or as dominant.

he may have been labeled as a once in a lifetime type of player, but this game is changing and you need to be multi-faceted to stay with this game.

NOW if Oden is healthy, he is very good at what he asked to do- block shots, rebound.

Bargnani is given the free will to balance the all-round game which Oden DOES not have. Bargnani has to play defense, asked to score in many ways and plays, set picks, pass the ball etc etc. Oden doesn't have/ is not asked to do, all that.

It's hard for a young player to balance the all-round game but once you figure it out, Bargnani is a helluva player, even though its painful to watch the first couple of years.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast