Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940
Results 586 to 591 of 591
  1. #586
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    77,743
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    I don't know why I'm happy but I am lol
    Boston fans, that I have met in person not necessarily on this website, are among the whiniest and nost entitled sports people I have met. More so than Bears fans even. Too an extent I get it because they have had huge success from the four sports teams but at some point you would think you would reflect on how lucky you have been as well as well run. Also Brad Marchand is a douche nozzle. Plus the underdog is always a better story than the usual favorites (hence why so many also wanted the Raptors).

  2. #587
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    238
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Boston fans, that I have met in person not necessarily on this website, are among the whiniest and nost entitled sports people I have met. More so than Bears fans even. Too an extent I get it because they have had huge success from the four sports teams but at some point you would think you would reflect on how lucky you have been as well as well run. Also Brad Marchand is a douche nozzle. Plus the underdog is always a better story than the usual favorites (hence why so many also wanted the Raptors).
    Oh hell, yes, Boston fans are the worst. Letís see where a lot of them go when their teams start to suck (particularly Pats fans). Not every single fan, I know some humble ones, but, Iíve encountered more annoying Boston fans than not.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #588
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Tacoma, WA
    Posts
    625
    I donít get to update as frequently as before. But it looks like with all the time Iím going to be spending at the Moffitt cancer center in Tampa, Iím going to take the opportunity to go see a few Wing games.

  4. #589
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    24,512
    Quote Originally Posted by madchenmarie View Post
    I donít get to update as frequently as before. But it looks like with all the time Iím going to be spending at the Moffitt cancer center in Tampa, Iím going to take the opportunity to go see a few Wing games.
    I hate to ask, but how come you'll be spending time at a Tampa cancer center?

  5. #590
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Tacoma, WA
    Posts
    625
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    I hate to ask, but how come you'll be spending time at a Tampa cancer center?
    I was diagnosed with Ovarian cancer. : i might as well make the most of my trips down to Tampa.
    In hindsight Iím really blessed that my family moved about an 1 1/2 hours north of Tampa about a year ago now. Mofffitt is one of the best hospitals in the nation .

  6. #591
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    24,512
    Quote Originally Posted by madchenmarie View Post
    I was diagnosed with Ovarian cancer. : i might as well make the most of my trips down to Tampa.
    In hindsight Iím really blessed that my family moved about an 1 1/2 hours north of Tampa about a year ago now. Mofffitt is one of the best hospitals in the nation .
    good luck with all the treatment, and I agree, having family support is huge

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •