Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ramon Sessions

Ramon Sessions

Holy crap does he make my orgy!

44 pts AND 12 A!

Remind me why we didn't start him again????

REGGIE! REGGIE! REGGIE! Welcome to South Beach, Reggie!!!!

Sessions is so money! unbelievable
    as far as im concerned we should be trading away cap space to lock him up

sessions was my favorite player on the team before seein him play he was good in college and now he's good in the nba and i agree the bucks need to be making deals to free money up like getting raef laFrentz who a free agent at the end of the season and thats enough money to lock both charlie v and sessions up.

Im scared that trading away RJ could be a mistake, but a bigger mistake would be letting sessions slip away.

I just don't know what to do with this team moving forward. I'd like to see Sessions starting and Ridnours a more than capable backup. At the 2 we have Redd still then 3-5 Jefferson, Mbah, CV, Bogut. I'd like to see Jefferson traded, but for what? Picks, young players and cap relief? We have plenty of young players, I wouldn't mind picks and cap relief but the only way I see us getting that is if we convince the Blazers to trade Jefferson for Lafrentz which I would like. I'm just not sure it'd happen because then the Bucks would have Sessions, Bell, Alexander, Villanueva and Elson starting for the rest of the year...I'm not sure Kohl wants us tanking that bad.

1) Trade Jefferson for Lafrentz and Portland's 2009 1st rounder
    2) Re-sign Villanueva and Sessions
    3) Trade ours and Portland's 2009 1st rounder to move up to the top 6 in the draft, draft DaJuan Summers
    4) Hope and pray every night that Redd comes back 100%
    5) Sign a capable backup center

PG-Sessions
    SG-Redd
    SF-Mbah A Moute
    PF-Villanueva
    C-Bogut
    Bench-Summers, Ridnour, Bell, Bogans, Alexander, backup center

Quote Originally Posted by Bucks_Packers View Post
    Im scared that trading away RJ could be a mistake, but a bigger mistake would be letting sessions slip away.
    The Bucks don't have a choice. They have to trade Jefferson if they want to resign Sessions and Villanueva. The Bucks have invested so much money into Redd, Jefferson, and Bogut that they can't afford to keep Sessions and Villanueva.

Ramon Sessions/Luke Ridnour/
    Michael Redd/Charlie Bell/
    Joe Alexander/Luc Mbah A Moute
    Charlie Villanueva/
    Andrew Bogut/

Good luck trading Jefferson....I don't think its going to happen because of his horrible contract. To get rid of him its going to have to be a STEAL for another team like to the Lakers or Celtics for nothing but cap relief. If you guys resign Sessions and Charlie this summer would you guys consider trading them to the Kings for Brad Miller and Blake Griffin (if the Kings end up with #1 pick)?

If we want to trade Jefferson, the market is there.
    If we manage to resign CV and Sessions, why would we want to trade them to Sacramento? and dont guarantee yourself the 1st pick you are setting yourself up for disappointment. The bucks will have some ping pong balls too

]Good luck trading Jefferson....I don't think its going to happen because of his horrible contract. To get rid of him its going to have to be a STEAL for another team like to the Lakers or Celtics for nothing but cap relief.
    Thank you for pointing that out. Some people don't realize the obvious.

If you guys resign Sessions and Charlie this summer would you guys consider trading them to the Kings for Brad Miller and Blake Griffin (if the Kings end up with #1 pick)?
    Why would we sign them if we were going to turn around and trade them?

Its called a sign and trade....lol. I was just doing a "hypothetical" scenario to see if you would do it if such a situation presented itself. We need a PG really bad and You guys need some big bodies so I was wondering if you would be up for a Sessions Griffin swap in some manner. Sorry, just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Bucks_Packers View Post
    and dont guarantee yourself the 1st pick you are setting yourself up for disappointment. The bucks will have some ping pong balls too
    Believe me...im not guaranteeing anything for myself. I'm a kings fan, we haven't been to the finals for 60 years. I know how to prepare myself for disappointment....lol

Well thoughts from the New York Times suggested trading Jefferson to the Cavs for Wally. That would open up some cash to re-sign Sessions but I don't see the Cavs doing that because they still want to re-sign LeBron. Although it would help there chances of making it and possible getting the championship which might improve their chances of getting LeBron to stay, but they wouldn't have as much money. It's a very twisted situation. Bottom line is I hope they re-sign Sessions but we wont be able to with the money we have right now.

sign this muther trucker right now.

REGGIE! REGGIE! REGGIE! Welcome to South Beach, Reggie!!!!

Just wondering what your fellas opinion is on why this guy hasn't been starting. He definetly seems like he is better than Ridnour!

If we are trading away salaries, there are a couple that would make more sense than Jefferson. Luke Ridnour and Michael Redd. Redd is gonna be tough to move, but the the right team would be willing to take him on and the Bucks could get some cap relief in return.

At the end of this season, the Bucks have a little over ten million coming off the books. They could sink most of that into resigning CV. Then if they can trade Ridnour, they would still have enough to resign Sessions. I would rather they trade Redd though. Everybody else seems to fit in well with what Skiles wants to do on offense, but Redd not as much. I would rather try to trade him for a more athletic, defensive minded type swingman. (Ronny Brewer!!!)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast