Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which trade is most likely that the Lakers pull off in the next week?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chris Mihm for Chris Bosh

3 75.00%
  • Vladimir Radmanovic for Al Jefferson

0 0%
  • Jordan Farmar for Marcus Camby

0 0%
  • Didier Ilunga-Mbenga for Carlos Boozer

0 0%
  • Sun Yue for Amare Stoudamire

1 25.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs down Bynum's injury rejuvinates laker's season much akin to 2008

With Bynum now out 8-12 weeks, the Lakers path to the championship has been burst open. The Lakers are expected to pull off another deal similar to the Marc Gasol/Kwame Brown for Pau Gasol in which they gang raped the Grizzlies last year.

"Well, we got a Gasol for a Gasol last year, and did fairly well," said a frothy-mouthed Mitch Kupchak. "This year we already have a Chris for a Chris deal that we feel could utterly destroy another franchise while bolstering and solidifying our run to a championship which has already been predetermined by Commissioner Stern."

The deal Mitch alludes to is one in which the Lakers would send oft-injured rarely used Chris Mihm and a $50 gas card to the Toronto Raptors in exchange for All-Star Chris Bosh.

Nice fiction.

Yeah, because who wouldn't trade a star PF for Mbenga, Yue, Mihm, or Radmonovich....

These are the most ******** trade ideas I have ever seen.

If this was a joke, then it was a complete and utter failure, because it wasn't funny at all.
    Karmaloop Users! Enter DR31290 at checkout for 20% off!

**First Sig Ever - Help Me!

http://oneloveadvocates.org/

Exclamation Precisely

Who would trade an allstar pau gasol for the biggest draft bust? You are an ignorant laker fan who doesn't even realize you pulled one of the most one sided trades in NBA history last year

Quote Originally Posted by SweetSwivels View Post
    Who would trade an allstar pau gasol for the biggest draft bust? You are an ignorant laker fan who doesn't even realize you pulled one of the most one sided trades in NBA history last year
    It was definately a ons sided deal...however that doesn't tell me anything about what this thread is trying to accomplish...

What were you trying to prove?

I think most of my fellow Laker fans are happy to admit that Pau Gasol was a gift...

Guess I shouldnt expect you to get the humor since it didn't end in a crotch shot

The thread was a mere attempt to get people to discuss ida trade is necessary butthrough a more creative means

Guess I shouldnt expect you to get the humor since it didn't end in a crotch shot
    I did get the humour, I just didn't think it was very funny...that's why I posted this: and this:

Then you came out calling me an "ignorant laker fan", so I thought there must have been something else going on.

Then, just because I don't find your joke funny, you're generalizing me and trying to call me out as being some simple minded moron?

Maybe it's not that I need to work on my sense of humour as much as you need to work on your sense of self-glorification?

Hahaha

Anyway, let me rephrase so we can get away from the bashing. The reason I snapped back was simply because I was immediately bashed by a Laker fan for a simple post.

REPRASE for people who need everything spelled out:

"Given the success of the aquisitions for the Lakers last year after Bynum's injury (Ariza-Gasol) is this perhaps a blessing in disguise which will force a trade to bolster the Lakers on their run this year? What trade would best suit their needs?"

There is that better??
    Last edited by SweetSwivels; 02-02-2009 at 08:38 PM.

Anyway, let me rephrase so we can get away from the bashing. The reason I snapped back was simply because I was immediately bashed by a Laker fan for a simple post.

REPRASE for people who need everything spelled out:

"Given the success of the aquisitions for the Lakers last year after Bynum's injury (Ariza-Gasol) is this perhaps a blessing in disguise which will force a trade to bolster the Lakers on their run this year? What trade would best suit their needs?"

There is that better??
    Well first of all, I was the first Laker fan to post in this thread, and I wasn't bashing you. I took some shots after you called me ignorant, and then you got all defensive about your joke and bashed me again.

If you are looking for a serious reply, then no, the Lakers don't need to jump the gun and make a big trade. Last year after we lost Bynum, we had no inside presence, and we managed to get Pau.

Now, obviously we have Pau, so we don't need to start trying to find a ton of interior help. A little more depth would be nice, but I was saying that even before the injury...

No man, I think there's a misunderstanding. first one was djeller1139... an it is he who I was referring to as ignorant

No man, I think there's a misunderstanding. first one was djeller1139... an it is he who I was referring to as ignorant
    He's not a Laker fan...

It's only fair for bynum to have this injury after what he did to wallace. Karmas a ***** ain't it.

Warriors come out and Ta-ank.

Quote Originally Posted by futureman View Post
    It's only fair for bynum to have this injury after what he did to wallace. Karmas a ***** ain't it.
    Lol that's true isn't it? Honestly, the Lakers are still a championship level team without Bynum. The point is that nothing like that trade will ever happen again. The Lakers got one of the most ridiculous deals in NBA history.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast