Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 66
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3

    If Kobe Bryant wins the Championship this year will he go play in Greece??

    do yall think that Kobe will go play in Greece if he wins the Championship?? i seriously think that he might think about it because he already has 3 rings, 1mvp, and he also has the gold medal. i think that he is just tryin to catch up with shaq and win 4 rings. what do yall think??

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,553
    Quote Originally Posted by mavericksfan33 View Post
    do yall think that Kobe will go play in Greece if he wins the Championship?? i seriously think that he might think about it because he already has 3 rings, 1mvp, and he also has the gold medal. i think that he is just tryin to catch up with shaq and win 4 rings. what do yall think??
    I think Kobe is trying to WIN. I think Kobe is doing his job by leading his team to what every team in the league wants...a championship. Which has nothing to do with Shaq. He's already committed to Team USA for 2010 and 2012.

    I'm sure he's just gonna uproot his family and move them all the way to Greece to play because he won a championship here and is equal with Shaq. See how stupid that sounds? Think harder man.
    Last edited by DenButsu; 01-22-2009 at 07:18 AM. Reason: don't insult other posters

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    190
    w 8 why would he move to greece?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    35,137
    Thats the craziest thing ever, why would he uproot his whole family and leave a country where everybody likes him to go to a place where he cant even speak the language.
    I also doubt they offer him more money, than he can get with endorsments and contracts here.

    Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,131
    Why would he take a pay cut just so he could play in a ****** league?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    170
    Quote Originally Posted by S.J.Basketball View Post
    I think Kobe is trying to WIN. I think Kobe is doing his job by leading his team to what every team in the league wants...a championship. Which has nothing to do with Shaq. He's already committed to Team USA for 2010 and 2012.

    I'm sure he's just gonna uproot his family and move them all the way to Greece to play because he won a championship here and is equal with Shaq. See how stupid that sounds? Think harder man.
    lmao:cry::cry:

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    duketown, holland
    Posts
    8,108
    Hopefully he'll be a Laker for life. I think if he wins a championship post Shaq all the more reason to build his legacy instead of going to Yurp or whatever.
    OUTRAGE

    <img src=http://images.cbssports.com/u/photos/test/img9149352.jpg border=0 alt= />

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Swansea, Wales, United Kingdom
    Posts
    3,152
    No, he won't. He'll stay in the NBA as a Laker until he's about 35 then he might goto Europe (probably Barcelona with Paupau)

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Jolly Old England
    Posts
    24,290
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ81 View Post
    No, he won't. He'll stay in the NBA as a Laker until he's about 35 then he might goto Europe (probably Barcelona with Paupau)
    It'd be pretty cool to see Kobe and Pau go and play for the same European side after their NBA careers. The Lakers have played a few exhibition games against Barca I think, so that'd be pretty cool in the future. I think he'd rather go back home to Italy though.

    I don't think Kobe will go to Europe this summer though. He's still going to be on a team which can compete for championships for a long time. I don't think it's about matching or one-upping Shaq or anything like that, Kobe is just driven to win games.

    Even when him and Shaq were fueding, Kobe was constantly working on his game because he just wants to win.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    34,178
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveNash View Post
    Why would he take a pay cut just so he could play in a ****** league?
    He'd likely make double what he makes here.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    4,235
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ81 View Post
    No, he won't. He'll stay in the NBA as a Laker until he's about 35 then he might goto Europe (probably Barcelona with Paupau)
    Till about 37 I hope, then I wouldn't mind seeing him and Pau break all the records over there.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    HCA (Homecourt Advantage)
    Posts
    66,633
    Quote Originally Posted by mavericksfan33 View Post
    do yall think that Kobe will go play in Greece if he wins the Championship?? i seriously think that he might think about it because he already has 3 rings, 1mvp, and he also has the gold medal. i think that he is just tryin to catch up with shaq and win 4 rings. what do yall think??
    Kobe in the interview with Magic said he just wants to win one more ring. Primarily he wants a ring where he was the main focus and primary reason the team won.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

    Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    25,099
    Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    He'd likely make double what he makes here.
    likely according to what?
    they have no one even remotely close to being paid as much as that.

    even if they could match what he is paid now, he still might not want to uproot everyone and go to some whacky euro league. there is no pride or glory in that.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    28,984
    No.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    H-Town/The Burgh
    Posts
    14,528
    So the best player in the world would want to go play against players who are half as good as the average player here? That makes soooooooooo much sense.

    Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •