Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shaq

Shaq

Are the suns trainers miracle workers or something? He's averaging like 5 more points and is shooting 60% at the foul line & the field. The games I watched his form doesn't look like he's going to break the backboard anymore.

It's interesting that in one more minute of action Shaq is producing much more than last year. He's at 17 and 9, do you think he will be an allstar again?

Sorry if this has been discussed before, but merge if you'd wish.

ya i think he'll be a huge surprise as an all star. In the west its really him and Yao at the Center position
    "If somebody hits you with an object you should beat the hell out of them."

-Sir Charles

Just seems like he is much more motivated then ever. He is a true winner and a team leader. Some of his younger teammates should learn from him how to fight for the win. I watched last Suns game against Spurs and it looked like Shaq is the only player on the team which wants to win, all others seemed apathetic, just like doing their job with no heart...

Suns staff does have a reputation for rejuvinating players. Just look at what they did to Hill...

I think it also helps that they give him days off every once in a while to give him extra time to recover.

every time he comes to a new team he plays better no suprise

I'd love to see him at the all-star game. What's an all-star game without Shaq?
    Toronto Raptors ~ Miami Heat ~ Los Angeles Lakers

~ ~

shaq is full of pride and his just showing everyone why he will go down as one of the greatest players the game has ever seen. Everyone in the media and some fans said shaq was washed up and didn't have it anymore, but he has shown that his still a force inside even at the tender age of 36. Shaq is supposed to be at the end of his career and is supposed to be declining yes his lost a a step here or their but, it's incredible to see him still perform at a high level and give solid contributions to the Suns. Shaq will be an all star this year and deservedly so, not because of sympathy of the game being in phoenix and his name being shaq but because of his form

"Excellence is not a singular act, but a habit."-Aristotle

As of late, he has shown flashes of his old self, not in his prime, but shortly after. Let's wait and see how long it continues.

He definately should be in the All Star Game. It is just not as fun with his goofy self involved. I love watching him dancing when they introduce him.

Anyone ever see that video of him and Lebron and Dwight Howard doing a dance off at one of the games, hysterical.
    Last edited by Pierzynski4Prez; 12-31-2008 at 01:38 PM.

^ Yea that **** was funny when Dwight tried to out dance him. The all star game is suppose to be fun and entertaining, wouldn't be as fun without the big guy. Plus he's earned it.

Phoenix Suns
    Arizona State Sun Devils
    Arizona Cardinals
    Arizona Diamondbacks

Hey Kobe.....tell me how *my improved play and threatening West Coast team taste*.....as well as my.....(watch the youtube video).

Quote Originally Posted by Big Game Son View Post
    Hey Kobe.....tell me how *my improved play and threatening West Coast team taste*.....as well as my.....(watch the youtube video).
    Oh please. If you actually think the Suns are a threat to the Lakers, then you need a reality check!

^^^... Here we go. Time to get personal and sook again. Thread will be closed in 3....2.....1......

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    Hell no, he (Durant) is too humble of a player and I only like humble players.
    Quote Originally Posted by b@llhog24 View Post
    He lost with HCA, while having 5 time champion Derek Fisher coming off the bench!
    PWND!

Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    Oh please. If you actually think the Suns are a threat to the Lakers, then you need a reality check!
    You and I both know you do not want to see PHX in the 1st round as much as we do not want to see the Spurs

hahaha we almost beat the lakers when we were without Shaq AND J-Rich..it came down to the last few minutes. Bynum still cant bang with SHaq.

Shaqs an all star for sure. no doubt

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast