Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Best Players you never heard of

Name some of the best players on your team people nationally no one really knows

Mine?

Jayson Werth RF- A former number one pick, Jayson Werth is incredibly underrated. With an OPS over nearly 1.000 and a UZR rating that puts him 5th overall in the MLB in fielding amoungst OFs, Werth is incredibly valuable when he is in the lineup. He hit the most HRs off of left handed pitching in the bigs (more than Arod, Pujols, Howard) and stole 20 bases.

LOL Jason Werth FanClub

isnt Werth a Dodger ??? oh no coletti let his *** go Damn!

Kevin Youkilis: no one really knew who the heck this guy was until mid 08. I guess that counts

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Nope... Sorry but no cheaters allowed... If you are caught cheating you shouldnt be next to guys that have done nothing wrong... Lets put a cheater like brady next to some of the best QBs ever like Young and Montana

He has cheated several times and now lies about it and looks like a scumbag pos
    The Death of PSD.

Werth is even underappreciated in Philly, look at the amount of playing time he gets. He should play 160 games per year

not on my team but Mike Aviles should defiantly be on the list

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Nope... Sorry but no cheaters allowed... If you are caught cheating you shouldnt be next to guys that have done nothing wrong... Lets put a cheater like brady next to some of the best QBs ever like Young and Montana

He has cheated several times and now lies about it and looks like a scumbag pos
    The Death of PSD.

4 the yanks- xavier nady or jose veras

but the biggest would be jair jurjjens 4 the braves

It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog. - Mark Twain

I would add Jerry and Scott Hairston, Willy Aybar, Marco Scutaro, Mark Ellis, David DeJesus, Cody Ross, Joey Votto, Randy Winn

Scutaro is a good one, and on my team i'm going with Randy Winn

Much love to **********

chris davis....BEAST!!!

METS, KNICKS

-Paul Maholm
    -Mike Aviles
    -Joey Votto
    -Aaron Hill
    -Justin Duchsherer
    -Mike Napoli
    -Jose Lopez
    -Elijah Dukes

...there are definetely more...but thats all i can think of now....really under-appreciated dudes

Quote Originally Posted by sportfan6197 View Post
    not on my team but Mike Aviles should defiantly be on the list
    took the words right out of my mouth. aviles is such a sick player. good thing kc found this kid cuz pena is pretty much a failure.

as for the giants i'd go with randy winn and sergio romo (very good relief pitcher).

“My team is a super team, just young.” - Kings GM Vlade Divac. June 21, 2018

Yup Mike Aviles. From the Marlins (he's now a Tampa Bay Ray) it would be Joe Nelson. Appeared in 59 games, has a 2.00 ERA. Very nice looking delivery also.
    DUKE.

Aubrey Huff for the O's

Baseball is life. Life is good.

another good one is nate mclouth of the pirates. he was supposed to break out last year, and damn did he ever. only 6 rbi's short of 100 and he finished in the 20/20 club last year... all star.

“My team is a super team, just young.” - Kings GM Vlade Divac. June 21, 2018

Huff is a pretty big time player, dunno if he fits but anyway, I'd probably say Alfredo Amezaga. He is extremely valuable to the Marlins. Even though he doesn't start, he's a hell of a utility player at any position. He has a sick glove and seems to be clutch when someone needs it.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast