Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Will Kobe shut down Wade, Fri. 19?

Wade is playing the best ball right now will Kobe keep him from scoring 20+pts or make him shoot a poor FG%? Or maybe Wade is playing too good, He sure looks like the best player in the NBA.

Place ur bets guys!

I think Kobe will take on the challenge, come out and try to stop him at all cost. Im not going to put my life on it.

Wade is playing great ball I doubt Kobe will shut him down but hopefully they can contain him enough as a team to get the win, which is all that really matter's.

Who cares, all that matters is the W. Wade can score 60 for all I care, all that matters is a lakers W
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    i don't like girls

D Wade has played bad the last two games. hope he gets out his funk tonight aganist the Bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Funk View Post

Wade is playing the best ball right now will Kobe keep him from scoring 20+pts or make him shoot a poor FG%? Or maybe Wade is playing too good, He sure looks like the best player in the NBA.

Place ur bets guys!

I don't think he would guard him, if he does then it wouldn't make sense. Because Why would it matter to him? Why would he focus on trying to shut down Wade in a season game when in the Finals he didn't focus on shutting down Pierce or Allen?
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by superkegger View Post
    Who cares, all that matters is the W. Wade can score 60 for all I care, all that matters is a lakers W
    I care! it's entertaining. It just makes the game more interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    I don't think he would guard him, if he does then it wouldn't make sense. Because Why would it matter to him? Why would he focus on trying to shut down Wade in a season game when in the Finals he didn't focus on shutting down Pierce or Allen?
    He will guard him, he's out to prove something. Also he couldn't guard Rondo, Ray and Pierce all at the same time. Phil kept moving him around and they made the whole team pay.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Funk View Post
    He will guard him, he's out to prove something. Also he couldn't guard Rondo, Ray and Pierce all at the same time. Phil kept moving him around and they made the whole team pay.
    My bet is that Wade outplays Kobe but the Lakers win.

it will be interesting to see

The Sports Current
    All the News for All the Teams. Are you in the Current?
    Like This Page

That will be the day

Listen Kobe is not what you all think. I thought the finals would show that, but people dont like to call it how they see it.
    Kobe is only a good defender so he can only stop (A.K.A. shutdown ala Ron-Ron, Tayshaun, Posey...) mediocre to B- offensive players. He cant stop anybody that is a B rated offensive player, espeically those who are physical. Those A rated guys fall out on him, so stop playin...

pls read my post on the issue

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan2323 View Post
    D Wade has played bad the last two games. hope he gets out his funk tonight aganist the Bucks.
    yeah Wade has been playing bad the last 2 games, I'm also hoping he breaks out of his badness and be ready for Kobe

and I heard Kobe plans to wear his low top Kobe IV against us, watch them ankles Kobe

Quote Originally Posted by MiamiHeat View Post
    yeah Wade has been playing bad the last 2 games, I'm also hoping he breaks out of his badness and be ready for Kobe

and I heard Kobe plans to wear his low top Kobe IV against us, watch them ankles Kobe
    really? thats cool, I was wondering when he was going to finally wear them. I would have thought he would do it Christmas day vs the celtics though. Cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    i don't like girls

THe Lakers have way to much size and talent for the HEAT to win this game but you never know. D Wade might go off like he always does on nationally televised games.

never bet aganist D Wade. his belief is stronger than your doubt.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast