Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Daniel Cabrera

Daniel Cabrera

According to Roch Kubatko of MASN Online, a few teams have expressed interest in Orioles pitcher Daniel Cabrera. Since Cabrera is a non-tender candidate, the price probably would not be high. But if a team likes Cabrera but doesn't want him to hit the open market, it would make sense to offer a low-level prospect.
    -mlbtraderumors

Knowing our need for pitching I think the Astros should jump on this fast. I have always thought he has had good stuff just gets a little wild at times. Get him out of the AL East (and the worst team in the AL for that matter) and put him in the NL and I think he could be a lot better.

What do you all think?

Would have to determine what his salary would be after arbitration... but if he is cheap and dosent cost anything truly worthwhile in return I would be happy to give him a shot at the 5th starter job.

Quote Originally Posted by Crzycjunx76 View Post
    Would have to determine what his salary would be after arbitration... but if he is cheap and dosent cost anything truly worthwhile in return I would be happy to give him a shot at the 5th starter job.
    I Agree

A few years back we were interested in this kid.