Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Kaman To Bobcats For J-Rich?

The L.A. Clippers would like to get the Zach Randolph deal signed and sealed so they can start tinkering with their lineup.

The deal, which saw Randolph and Mardy Collins arrive from New York in exchange for Tim Thomas and Cuttino Mobley, has been delayed due to the Knicks having concerns about Mobley's heart.

Should the trade go through, according to J.A. Adande from ESPN.com, one source said the Clippers are talking to the Charlotte Bobcats about a package that would send Kaman to Charlotte for Jason Richardson. However, another Clippers' source said, "Kaman's not out there."
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3724721

it would more likely be G.Wallace than J-Rich, the bobcats wouldnt get rid of their best player

no
    I want him to go to the Heat ray:

Yeah, would seem more like Gwallace but damn that would b e a nice trade for the Clips. they need to get rid of ONE of those big three

The Sports Current
    All the News for All the Teams. Are you in the Current?
    Like This Page

send Kaman to the bulls, **** the bobcats. We are one big man away from making a run.

Bulls better get involved in this. I would trade Deng straight up for Kaman.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

imagine jrich and bdiddy reunited. that was a fun backcourt to watch in golden state. why would the clips want wallace if they have thorton
    Kwame Brown is the most underrated player in NBA history!!!

I have my concerns about adding JRICH to that lineup...I mean, ZBO will need at least 20 shots per. Now that I think about it, ZBO will love it just as much as BDIDDY!! I mean, ZBO and JRICH played together in college at MSU!!!

im not in love with the idea, but if thats what it takes to get a big man, we might need to make the move

Larry Brown has been playing Felton at SG while J-Rich is out, and its starting to come together....last night Augustin and Felton combined for 48 points, 16 assists, and 12 boards....a pretty productive backcourt if you ask me.....add that to the fact that Kaman would allow both Okafor and Wallace to play their natural positions and a Kaman for Richardson swap looks pretty good for both teams

Bobcats:

Augustin (we would need to sign another point guard to back up along with felton at times)
    Felton (backed up by an ever improving Shannon Brown)
    Wallace (backed up by Morrison)
    Okafor (backed up by May)
    Kaman (backed up, at least for now, by Anjinca)

Clippers:
    Davis
    Richardson
    Thorton
    Randolph
    Camby

both teams seem to benefit, regardless, i just want to see the bobcats get out there and make something happen....we need a big, and Kaman is the best fit right now

Man, i would pay big $$$ to see the B-Diddy/J-Rich backcourt combo again. I miss that.

Quote Originally Posted by MiamiHeat View Post
    no
    I want him to go to the Heat ray:
    Kaman or Richardson?

Quote Originally Posted by black1605 View Post
    im not in love with the idea, but if thats what it takes to get a big man, we might need to make the move

Larry Brown has been playing Felton at SG while J-Rich is out, and its starting to come together....last night Augustin and Felton combined for 48 points, 16 assists, and 12 boards....a pretty productive backcourt if you ask me.....add that to the fact that Kaman would allow both Okafor and Wallace to play their natural positions and a Kaman for Richardson swap looks pretty good for both teams

Bobcats:

Augustin (we would need to sign another point guard to back up along with felton at times)
    Felton (backed up by an ever improving Shannon Brown)
    Wallace (backed up by Morrison)
    Okafor (backed up by May)
    Kaman (backed up, at least for now, by Anjinca)

Clippers:
    Davis
    Richardson
    Thorton
    Randolph
    Camby

both teams seem to benefit, regardless, i just want to see the bobcats get out there and make something happen....we need a big, and Kaman is the best fit right now
    After reading that, it sounds like a very good trade for the Bobcats. As long as Augustin and Felton could consistently put up solid numbers, you'd be a solid bench player or two away from the play-offs.

Makes sense for both teams. The clippers though shouldn't be this bad

would be exciting

also i love the idea of Augustin getting more playing time, he is ridiculously fast, attacks the basket with no fear, shoots the three pretty well, and is improving as a passer...what we would lack in size with the Augustin Felton backcourt, we would make up for in size and aggression

Man, I wish Kaman was coming to the Heat. Would Haslem+Cook+ 2 2nd rounder be enough? He's the missing piece.
    Chalmers
    Wade
    Marion
    Beasley
    Kaman

that would be good team to work around with now just a couple of bench players

Davis
    J-rich
    thorton
    randolph
    camby

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast