Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

TJ Ford and Andre Kirilenko for Josh Smith

I'm trading TJ Ford and Andre Kirilenko for Josh Smith...good trade or bad trade? am i giving up too much?

my reasoning: judging by TJ's Ford #s this season...it looks like he'll not going to be a force in assists like he has in seasons pass...all he's going this season so far is scoring a lot of points with good percentages to go with it and that's easily replaceable

Andre Kirilenko? he's having an amazing season so far and he playing like he he played back when he was a fantasy superstar...but i don't think it's going to last. I think his #s are going to drop again when Deron Williams and Carlos Boozer comes back...

and josh smith? he's the league leader in blocks and one of the leader in steals....both of which are rare catagories. combine him with Tim Duncan and Nene and i'm set with the blocks and rebounds catagories. combine his steals with Lebron James and Gerald Wallace and i'm set with the steals catagories also.

so what do yall think?

Nah. I wouldnt do it. TJ is getting the points and assists the areas where Kirilenko are "weak"...

Josh Smith has been that 17-10 guy we saw last year consistently.
    Kyle Kendrick sucks.

As a josh smith owner, i wouldnt do it. Kirilenko's weak play and injuries is what kills it for me.

2009 AT&T Park Record: 3-3
    Games to go to meet 09 goal: 19