Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Hey guys lets just treat the Faker fans like nygiants. No need to talk to them. I wish I could say this in our forum without fear of ridicule but I think we are going to win by 16 tonight!!

no were going to win by 61. jason hart is going for 50 tonight i can feel it

^ LOL! Yea and Mike D is going to play EG and DJ 40 minutes each!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cracka2HI! View Post
    Hey guys lets just treat the Faker fans like nygiants. No need to talk to them. I wish I could say this in our forum without fear of ridicule but I think we are going to win by 16 tonight!!
    hey crack.

I like what I see here tho.

remember the conversation we had about a year ago that I want the diehard clipperfans to find us and join us, grow in stregth of quality first, then the volume? I think it is happening now. although we are still small in numbers, we have grown in quality posters in dick, andrew, poz, and the original gang as well. we are getting young posters like clipperfankevin and others, I believe in 1 more year, we can have enough posters to withstand any faker intruders and protect our house. then all these intruders will have be careful how they behave in our home.

lets be patient, there will be a day you can make any outrageous statement about clippers and we will all have fun, rather than being picked on by visitors in our own

I think you guys need to bring Danny Manning out of retirement and give Terry Dehere a second chance.............GO Lakers!*

*Disclaimer*
    Unless the Clips play anyone else besides the Lakers than go Clips.....your like our snotty nosed little brother that we love to beat up

Oh I wasn't being outrageous. I think we are going to win by 16 tonight! I agree I love the direction of the forum now! It is turning out just like we hope. I just have so little respect for a Laker fan that would come in here and brag about how good they are that I don't even need to respond to them. If you guys want to have it out that's cool. I could care less what you say to them and as everyone who belongs here know I don't have the time to police some of these huge threads.

After the preseason game I asked the Laker mods to help us with morons who come in here and brag how good the Lakers are(like we don't know ). If Laker fans come here they do so at their own risk IMO. It's a guarantee that 3 or 4 faker fans will come in here and predict their team will win by 20. One of these days we will beat them. When that day comes I expect us to let those posters have it! The mods don't consider the "Fakers by 20" posts baiting so it obviously won't be a voitlation when we respond to posts like that.

Quote Originally Posted by NDP1981 View Post
    I think you guys need to bring Danny Manning out of retirement and give Terry Dehere a second chance.............GO Lakers!*

*Disclaimer*
    Unless the Clips play anyone else besides the Lakers than go Clips.....your like our snotty nosed little brother that we love to beat up
    no were like your father who abuses you every night until you cry your heart out. and then you grow up to be a 30 year old virgin dysfunctional hermit until you become a serial killer & rapist
    Last edited by andrewexd; 11-05-2008 at 08:52 PM. Reason: added more

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    We Lakers fans are concerned as long as you play against us.

Sorry boy,I'll be back.
    you can go to your thread and post. i will allow that

^
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewexd View Post
    no were like your father who abuses you every night until you cry your heart out. and then you grow up to be a 30 year old virgin dysfunctional hermit until you become a serial killer & rapist
    ^that funny.

we will have baron and Camby tonight so it will be a totally different game.
    Last edited by krazyclipperfan; 11-05-2008 at 09:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NDP1981 View Post

*Disclaimer*
    victorville, your like that little flap on long johns. it smells and is always full of ****.

^^lol that **** is comedy kyle.

I too think we're gonna win tonight.

we have to win tonight. lets go clippers!

lets go clippers lets go

Quote Originally Posted by kylem4711 View Post
    victorville, your like that little flap on long johns. it smells and is always full of ****.
    So much hate! I love your avatar, makes me long for the days Kobe would rape other teams AND women, now he just rapes teams such as yours.
    Last edited by NDP1981; 11-05-2008 at 09:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by andrewexd View Post
    At least the "Kobe rape avatar" guy made sense

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast