Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Al got fouled

That is the kind of basketball I expect. As bad as our bench looked again they only went down by 4 points by the time Baron came back in! I hope we keep it up!!

great half, but

we need to make a push in 3rd quarter to make some room for our starters to rest in the beginning of 4th for some time.

cuttino shots needs to be AL shots......

Quote Originally Posted by dick butane View Post
    U talking about Lakers4sho...or nomercycancer.
    does it matter?

Great way to end the half. We just half to carry it over into the second half. This has been our problem so far this year. Hopefully its get carried over.ray:

Quote Originally Posted by don'tfireNedCo View Post
    great half, but

we need to make a push in 3rd quarter to make some room for our starters to rest in the beginning of 4th for some time.
    We need to push the lead out to atleast 10 before our bench gets in. Fakers actaully didn't play well at all in the 1st half. We are going to have to play a better half if we are going to hold on.

Quote Originally Posted by Goatboy1717 View Post
    Great way to end the half. We just half to carry it over into the second half. This has been our problem so far this year. Hopefully its get carried over.ray:
    Yeah... we need an all offensive assault to start the third.

Plus it would be nice if Skinner "accidently" bumped Pau or Bynum hard into the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by nomercyclipper View Post
    Al got fouled
    hes a clipper...clipper=no calls.

clippers are doing everything we were preaching for and we need to really get thier bigs into foul trouble....did u see k drive on camby and acted out that super flight for the third camby foul....alot of acting with lakers man...the hollywood team.....clippers =hollyhood...lol.... did anyone else notice how the clipper guards where at the clipper freethrow line...and the bigs waiting at the laker rim to save them the energy by not running.

Quote Originally Posted by NDP1981 View Post
    Get Raped baby
    Yes you will get raped. Im coming home after the game so get the KY ready. Get me a cigarette and my lighter. Make me a sammich too. No mayo.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracka2HI! View Post
    We need to push the lead out to atleast 10 before our bench gets in. Fakers actaully didn't play well at all in the 1st half. We are going to have to play a better half if we are going to hold on.
    Quote Originally Posted by dick butane View Post
    Yeah... we need an all offensive assault to start the third.

we need to start the 3rd with baron, al T, tim thomas, kaman and cat. we need to make some set plays early for mobley to get himself going. he is a streaky shooter but a good one at that. once he's hot, we can spread the floor and get kaman more involved as well.

Quote Originally Posted by DES View Post
    hes a clipper...clipper=no calls.
    kamby gets called on touch fouls when AL gets hammered so hard he had to make a insane shot....

he needs to come out strong in the 2nd half!!! cuttino NEEDS TO STOP SHOOTING...

go to the rim and jump hard to the rim...none of the side stepping...they cant stop him!!!

Quote Originally Posted by andrewexd View Post
    Yes you will get raped. Im coming home after the game so get the KY ready. Get me a cigarette and my lighter. Make me a sammich too. No mayo.
    Andrew you are much too young to take up smoking.

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast