Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Smile It's only 5 games!

Wow. We have gone through ONE game in the 08-09 season and your already talking about a move. I hate the Lakers but they are good and have been in LA for 36 years more than we have. We deserve to be able to play at Staples. I was at the game. Were you? If you are such a loyal fan why aren't you at the game? We are going to be fine. We lost 1 game to a great team. We need to get healthy and acclimated with each other. I will NOT lose faith in this team. We showed signs of brilliance tonight as we will on Friday when we destroy Melo less Denver. Camby will be there and ready to play. Clipper Nation was not there tonight, probably due to unfaithful so called Clipper fans wanting to make an extra buck selling them to Laker fans. Shame on you. We will back in full force Friday!

Go Clippers!

Not to bash on your aspirations, but I dont see us dominating teams for a while, our team really needs some time to mesh. We'll really need to gut out the next 20 or so games.

Hmmmm....

I am just trying to be positive. The move thing really pissed me off. It was on another site!

Clippers will be fine!

Go Clippers!
    Last edited by DGreen; 10-30-2008 at 04:30 AM. Reason: spelling

ooh i dont know, i havent heard anything about a move??

it was a humbling experience last night. but im sure everyone in the organization knows this is a process. it just seemed either we were not jelling or we didn't have a true style of play, we were not really running up and down the like i thought we would. it was just a horrible defensive display. the result was a combination of the clippers really playing bad and the Lakers being the good. there is still be plenty of hope.

im over it.....but man....id rather play....taylor over hart.....and activate jordan...sucks to not see that...W but...whatever...we will be fine....

Quote Originally Posted by DGreen View Post
    Wow. We have gone through ONE game in the 08-09 season and your already talking about a move. I hate the Lakers but they are good and have been in LA for 36 years more than we have. We deserve to be able to play at Staples. I was at the game. Were you? If you are such a loyal fan why aren't you at the game? We are going to be fine. We lost 1 game to a great team. We need to get healthy and acclimated with each other. I will NOT lose faith in this team. We showed signs of brilliance tonight as we will on Friday when we destroy Melo less Denver. Camby will be there and ready to play. Clipper Nation was not there tonight, probably due to unfaithful so called Clipper fans wanting to make an extra buck selling them to Laker fans. Shame on you. We will back in full force Friday!

Go Clippers!
    dude did you read my location on upper right hand corner?

I live in a small town oregon.

Go Clippers!
    im not rich like you....maybe...we should be friends and you can buy me a ticket and i wash your car in exchange?

I am just trying to be positive. The move thing really pissed me off. It was on another site!

Clippers will be fine!

Go Clippers!
    I talked about trades right after the game... but I always talk about possible trades. I'm with you though.... it is only one game and I am happy the franchise made so many off-season moves. Now we have to wait it out and see if we can't win some games.

i was pissed last night, but we have to realize that this team has never played together we will need so games under our belt before we can gel.

^^ Also Camby isn't in there yet. The Fakers were a 500 team before Gasol. Then Gasol took pressure off every other player in the rotation. Camby will do the same for us... and at least we won't be cheering for a rapist.

Camby would be a differences maker for us, come on Tim Thomas as a starter for us is not his job he is a bench player that can come in a space the floor and get rebound.

Quote Originally Posted by dick butane View Post
    ^^ Also Camby isn't in there yet. The Fakers were a 500 team before Gasol. Then Gasol took pressure off every other player in the rotation. Camby will do the same for us... and at least we won't be cheering for a rapist.
    We can only hope he'll have that effect. We'll just have to see.

Quote Originally Posted by dick butane View Post
    The Lakers (or Fakers) had the #1 record in the West before Gasol came to L.A. It is actually mathematically impossible to be .500 in February (when the Gasol trade happened) and end up with nearly 60 wins.

On the day of Bynum's injury, the Lakers were 25-11 and had the best record in the Western Conference. They had the third overall record behind the Pistons and Celtics respectively.

Your facts are a little off, but I see where you are getting at. I agree that Camby will make this team better and take pressure off everybody, but the example is a bit off base.

A pretty solid example would be the acquisition of Kyle Korver by the Utah Jazz. The Utah Jazz were at .500 in December when they pulled the trade for Korver and then took off and became an elite team.

I think the Clippers can make the playoffs with Camby having the same effect.

Quote Originally Posted by ARMIN12NBA View Post
    The Fakers... blah blah blah... so on and so forth... more blah blah......

okay,

moving on...
    Last edited by don'tfireNedCo; 10-31-2008 at 04:28 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast