Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Peavy Trade!?

Quote Originally Posted by CYFORTHECY View Post
    Would the red sox do something like this?

Lowry, Masterson, Bucholz, and Ellsbury for Khalil and Peavy...

I think that's a relatively fair trade on all-sides...I could see Khalil having a lot of success in Boston, not to mention Jake would kill with the red sox nation behind him...

On a better note, GO RAYS!
    To me that trade seems a little bit much. The sox wouldnt trade masterson lowrie and either lester or ellsbury, for santana, who in my eyes a little bit beter than Peavy, but whos to say if Jake gets on a World Series Contending team. and that was before Masterson came on and pitched pretty well this season

If boston did this trade than Towers better be pulling this trigger fast. I think its a little lopsided in favor of the Padres.

Cubs should pick him up

trade ceda pie marshall lower level spec and maybe vitters

Quote Originally Posted by vick27m View Post
    Cubs should pick him up

They wouldnt even make that trade on MLB the Show with fair trades turned off! Some of the responses on here crack me up. Why dont you just send some bats, balls, and peanuts.

Quote Originally Posted by vick27m View Post
    Cubs should pick him up

Felix Pie is garbage. Were dealing Peavy, arguably the best pitcher in the game and your offering low level prospects PASS!

Quote Originally Posted by Octoberangels View Post
    Hi all, Angels fan here with a couple trade ideas. Let me know how they sound to you.

Trade idea #1- Eric Aybar (slick fielding SS that hits for average and speed) Reggie Willits CF- He solves your leadoff problems. Nick Adenheardt SP- Needs another year to work out some kinks, but is young wtih nasty stuff. Jeff Mathis C ( great calling games, hasnt quite lived up to his first round hitting potential) or Hank Conger ( year or two away, but huge power switch hitting catcher) for Peavy.

Trade idea #2- Jared Weaver SP, Reggie Willits CF, Eric Aybar SS, Nick Green SP- MLB ready # 4 for Peavy

i like the #2 option but you can keep willits and aybar and throw in 2 other young studs maybe a catcher in the minor leagues.I think maybe even figgins instead of aybar.

Quote Originally Posted by Killebrewcrew3 View Post
    To me that trade seems a little bit much. The sox wouldnt trade masterson lowrie and either lester or ellsbury, for santana, who in my eyes a little bit beter than Peavy, but whos to say if Jake gets on a World Series Contending team. and that was before Masterson came on and pitched pretty well this season

If boston did this trade than Towers better be pulling this trigger fast. I think its a little lopsided in favor of the Padres.
    The difference is that santana wasn't signed at a reasonable rate for the future...the mets had to put together a contract...no guarantee they were to keep him...peavys at least signed for the next 4 years at a fairly reasonable rate

how bout

peavy for

guzman marshall cedeno ceda vitters hart and one other prospect.

ok im a braves fan so i can tell y'all the top prospects.

One guy who would probably be included in the trade would be Yunel Escobar (of course our very talented SS.) Greene would have to be included in the trade of course though.

our top prospects in my honest opinion would have to be:

1. Thomas Hanson. He is clearly viewed as going to be an ace of some staff. (hopefull the ATL.) He could be ready as soon as next year also.

2. Jason Heyward. This kid is just a beast and is listed as pretty much untoachable.

3. Jordan Schafer. Our CF of the future, save being traded. He missed 50 games last year due to HGH. When he came back he struggled badly and said he didn't feel really into the game. At the end of the season, he began to feel more for the game and started hitting alot better, much like he had done all the time before the suspension.

4. Frederick Freeman ok this guy was a stud last year in Rome and though this was his first year in the league, he showed maturity beyond his years much like Heyward. I would list this guy as close to untouchable also.

wow y didn't i just give yall a link .lol

anyway heres one.

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums...299&order=desc

check out Thomas Hanson, Jordan Schafer, Gorkys Hernandez, Jason Heyward, Kris Medlen, Frederick Freeman, Tyler Flowers, Jeff Locke, and Cole Rohrbough.
    Last edited by bravesrule; 10-22-2008 at 04:00 AM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456