Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 106
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Quincy IN
    Posts
    2,192
    Good to see more pacer and colts fans. Thanks for joining.
    /Users/thomasshonk/Desktop/1ywmz4.jpg.png


    Thanks for the userbar sfgiants5518

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4
    Location: Greenfield, IN
    Age: 23
    Attend/Attending a HS in Indiana? Where?: No
    Favorite Pacer Player(s): Travis Diener, Brandon Rush
    Favorite Past Pacer Player(s): Reggie, Billy Keller
    Favorite NBA Player(s): LeBron James, Dwyane Wade
    Favorite Past NBA Player(s): Jordan, Pippen, Miller
    Most Hated NBA Player(s): Artest
    Most Hated NBA Team(s): Detroit Pistons
    Other NBA Teams You Support?: Cleveland Cavaliers, Golden State Warriors
    Other Teams You Support (NCAA too): Indianapolis Colts, Butler Bulldogs, Chicago Cubs
    Sports You Enjoy Playing?: Basketball, Football, Baseball
    Favorite Food?: Too many
    Favorite Movie?: Too many
    Anything else you wish to share?: Go Pacers!

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    10,847
    Welcome!!!!

    We need some more Pacer fans!!

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Quincy IN
    Posts
    2,192
    Welcome we need as many as we can get lets keep em coming.
    /Users/thomasshonk/Desktop/1ywmz4.jpg.png


    Thanks for the userbar sfgiants5518

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    441
    Quote Originally Posted by pacer31forever View Post
    Location: Greenfield, IN
    Age: 23Attend/Attending a HS in Indiana? Where?: No
    Favorite Pacer Player(s): Travis Diener, Brandon Rush
    Favorite Past Pacer Player(s): Reggie, Billy Keller
    Favorite NBA Player(s): LeBron James, Dwyane Wade
    Favorite Past NBA Player(s): Jordan, Pippen, Miller
    Most Hated NBA Player(s): Artest
    Most Hated NBA Team(s): Detroit Pistons
    Other NBA Teams You Support?: Cleveland Cavaliers, Golden State Warriors
    Other Teams You Support (NCAA too): Indianapolis Colts, Butler Bulldogs, Chicago Cubs
    Sports You Enjoy Playing?: Basketball, Football, Baseball
    Favorite Food?: Too many
    Favorite Movie?: Too many
    Anything else you wish to share?: Go Pacers!
    Lol we must be living very close. I live in Greenfield too and Im 23 yrs old. haha.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    26
    Location: Pasay, Philippines
    Age:21
    Attend/Attending a HS in Indiana? Where?: N/A
    Favorite Pacer Player(s): Danny Granger, Roy Hibbert, Brandon Rush
    Favorite Past Pacer Player(s): Reggie Miller, Jermaine Oneal, Ron Artest
    Favorite NBA Player(s)anny Granger, Dwight Howard, Lebron James, Derrick Rose
    Favorite Past NBA Player(s):Reggie Miller, Micheal Jordan
    Most Hated NBA Player(s):Ben Wallace, Sheed Wallace, Paul Pierce
    Most Hated NBA Team(s)etroit, Boston
    Other NBA Teams You Support?:N/A
    Other Teams You Support (NCAA too):N/A
    Sports You Enjoy Playing?:NBA 2k9, NBA LIVE 07,08,09
    Favorite Food?:Pizza
    Favorite Movie?:One Missed Call (asian version)
    Anything else you wish to share?: I hope Danny Granger visit the Philippines...=)

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    24,689
    Sup man! Nice to see another Pacer fan sign up Stick around for the NBA draft and hopefully i'll see you around the forums.

    #iubb

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    17

    Cool

    Location: Clinton,IN
    Age: 45
    Attend/Attending a HS in Indiana? Where?: T.H.South
    Favorite Pacer Player(s): Granger, Foster, Dunleavy
    Favorite Past Pacer Player(s): Reggie, Smits, Davis boys
    Favorite NBA Player(s): D.Howard, Dirk
    Favorite Past NBA Player(s): Mr. Bird, The Admiral
    Most Hated NBA Player(s): Ben Wallace, Kobe
    Most Hated NBA Team(s): Knicks
    Other NBA Teams You Support?: Mavs., Magic
    Other Teams You Support (NCAA too):Colts, Butler,IU b-ball, Notre Dame
    Sports You Enjoy Playing?: Basketball, Bowling
    Favorite Food?: Steak
    Favorite Movie?: Pulp Fiction, Almost Famous
    Anything else you wish to share?: Get Back Soon Dunleavy

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Westfield, IN
    Posts
    46
    What up everyone,

    Long time reader in these forums for Pacers and Colts fan, and decided to get involved in the discussions/debates/etc of our teams affairs. Anyways, just wanted to say hey, and that I believe the Pacers are gonna be a scary team this year, and surprise a lot of teams. I really hope Bird makes some moves this off season with free agents, to make us a deeper team. We have solid starters, and a few energy pieces of the bench (Foster, McRoberts) but if we can get even deeper and all-around tougher, we will def be a force in the East.

    Any thoughts about who are solid team players that are FAs to go after this off-season??

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Westfield, IN
    Posts
    46
    Oh and forgot to do your info stuff so here is that as well:

    Location: Westfield, IN
    Age: 24
    Attended a HS in Indiana? Where?: Bishop Chatard High School
    Favorite Pacer Player(s): Granger, Rush, Dunleavy, Hibbert, McRoberts
    Favorite Past Pacer Player(s): Reggie Miller, Sam Perkins, Jalen Rose, Dale Davis, Jermaine O'Neal, Mark Jackson
    Favorite NBA Player(s): Dwight Howard, Chris Paul, Greg Oden, Danny Granger
    Favorite Past NBA Player(s): Larry Bird, Shawn Kemp, Gary Payton, John Stockton, Barkley, Penny Hardaway
    Most Hated NBA Player(s): Michael Jordan, John Starks, Charles Oakley, much more
    Most Hated NBA Team(s): Knicks, Bulls, Lakers, Celtics, Cavs
    Other NBA Teams You Support?: Magic, Hornets
    Other Teams You Support (NCAA too):Colts, Purdue Boilermakers!!! And Most Indiana teams, grew up watching them all
    Sports You Enjoy Playing?: Tennis, Basketball, golf, flag football, beach volleyball
    Favorite Food?: Too many to name
    Favorite Movie?: Again, too many, but love comedies and action

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Quincy IN
    Posts
    2,192
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyFan21 View Post
    What up everyone,

    Long time reader in these forums for Pacers and Colts fan, and decided to get involved in the discussions/debates/etc of our teams affairs. Anyways, just wanted to say hey, and that I believe the Pacers are gonna be a scary team this year, and surprise a lot of teams. I really hope Bird makes some moves this off season with free agents, to make us a deeper team. We have solid starters, and a few energy pieces of the bench (Foster, McRoberts) but if we can get even deeper and all-around tougher, we will def be a force in the East.

    Any thoughts about who are solid team players that are FAs to go after this off-season??
    Welcome I really dont see much from us signing FAs, maybe Jack and McRobert. I could see something though a trade though.
    /Users/thomasshonk/Desktop/1ywmz4.jpg.png


    Thanks for the userbar sfgiants5518

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Quincy IN
    Posts
    2,192
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyFan21 View Post
    Oh and forgot to do your info stuff so here is that as well:

    Location: Westfield, IN
    Age: 24
    Attended a HS in Indiana? Where?: Bishop Chatard High School
    Favorite Pacer Player(s): Granger, Rush, Dunleavy, Hibbert, McRoberts
    Favorite Past Pacer Player(s): Reggie Miller, Sam Perkins, Jalen Rose, Dale Davis, Jermaine O'Neal, Mark Jackson
    Favorite NBA Player(s): Dwight Howard, Chris Paul, Greg Oden, Danny Granger
    Favorite Past NBA Player(s): Larry Bird, Shawn Kemp, Gary Payton, John Stockton, Barkley, Penny Hardaway
    Most Hated NBA Player(s): Michael Jordan, John Starks, Charles Oakley, much more
    Most Hated NBA Team(s): Knicks, Bulls, Lakers, Celtics, Cavs
    Other NBA Teams You Support?: Magic, Hornets
    Other Teams You Support (NCAA too):Colts, Purdue Boilermakers!!! And Most Indiana teams, grew up watching them all
    Sports You Enjoy Playing?: Tennis, Basketball, golf, flag football, beach volleyball
    Favorite Food?: Too many to name
    Favorite Movie?: Again, too many, but love comedies and action
    I think we will get along good.
    /Users/thomasshonk/Desktop/1ywmz4.jpg.png


    Thanks for the userbar sfgiants5518

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Westfield, IN
    Posts
    46
    Well let's say we do go after some guys, who are some FAs or RFAs that you guys feel would help compliment our current roster and make us that much better???

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Westfield, IN
    Posts
    46
    Shonk, a fellow Boiler??? Nice... You still at Purdue or you a grad like myself??

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Quincy IN
    Posts
    2,192
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyFan21 View Post
    Well let's say we do go after some guys, who are some FAs or RFAs that you guys feel would help compliment our current roster and make us that much better???
    I would like it but I dont think we have enough money too. Thats why I think it will be through a trade. I did hear today we offered Shannon Brown a contract but he turned it down to go back to the Lakers.
    /Users/thomasshonk/Desktop/1ywmz4.jpg.png


    Thanks for the userbar sfgiants5518

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •