Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bolden trade

Bolden trade

What would it take, as far as draft picks and/ or players to get Boldin over to the Bears. I know he would want another extention with a good amount of money up front, but assuming the contract end would be worked out, what would it take? keep in mind he's already said he's not going to re-sign with you guys after 2010, Houshmenzadeh is a free agent at the end of the year, and Roy williams is also on the trading block.

would a 1st or 2nd rounder plus some secondary or linebacking help get the deal done?
    props to jlohm1 for the sig

Visit the Chicago Bears Forum... or else

Sig Bets:
    If Bears have a worse record then the Broncos at the end of the season I have to wear a Lions sig for a month. If Bears have a better record dbroncsinmo has to wear a Raiders sig for a month.

Im pretty sure hell resign, he was only mad cause Fitz got a new contract and he didnt but well see

2010 is still awhile away. I'd take my chances. Much like Adrian Wilson is for our defense, Q is the heart and soul of our offense.

you can have him??????

if you give me brian U, devin h, and your number one next year hes all yours lol, are you kidding the dude is gangster and even though he is not considered the best i think hes the strongest the cards have.

Whos Bolden? Anyway, Im pretty confident he'll resign with the Cards, especially if we make the playoffs this year.

you probably dont know who bolden is do you, i know you have an idea who torry holt is

Pretty sure theres no player in the NFL named Bolden so if you think there is you have problems. BOLDIN on the other hand, is one of the best WRs in the league.

^ lol, oops the spelling police got me, i boldin, bolden, you get the point
    props to jlohm1 for the sig

Visit the Chicago Bears Forum... or else

Sig Bets:
    If Bears have a worse record then the Broncos at the end of the season I have to wear a Lions sig for a month. If Bears have a better record dbroncsinmo has to wear a Raiders sig for a month.

Lol, no problem. I was just being dumb

i say trade boldin to the cowboys for miles austin, patrick crayton and 4th round pick

Quote Originally Posted by blacknell View Post
    i say trade boldin to the cowboys for miles austin, patrick crayton and 4th round pick
    This is why we call people EPIC FAILS

get boldin to the bears now...bolding for 2nd round pick, g wolfe, and kevin payne fair enough

Cool please

Quote Originally Posted by urlachermess View Post
    get boldin to the bears now...bolding for 2nd round pick, g wolfe, and kevin payne fair enough
    negitive ghost rider the pattern is full. your are who we thought you were and we let you off the hook.lol we are not going to give you boldin unless we get urlacer and hester with at least a 3rd rounder. sorry

Please this isn't madden. The cards play in a weak division in which they can easily win..they don't trade him for that reason. As for the bears...you need a decent qb first of all to even get him the ball. But urlacher and hester plus a 2nd rd pick will never happen...not even in the videogame world.

Can he even be traded while he's injured?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast