Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 29
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Manila
    Posts
    1,938

    All-star voting...

    Mmm shouldnt the league make some decision about measuring the international voting in realtion to the countrys population┐

    Something like a china vote values 10 times lower than a italian vote for example?


    I mean.

    Ming is a Lock via voting.

    How about if this year we have Sun yue starting in the west and Yi in the east because some zillion chinese people votes them...?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Jolly Old England
    Posts
    24,290
    I don't think it's much of an issue, Yi wasn't voted in last year.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,903
    no. i do think fans should vote for the entire rosters tho. if its for entertainment and who we want to see, then let us vote everyone we want. if its such a big deal for coaches and staff to have a say, then let there be a 2nd game just for their selections

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    491
    i think the coaches should pick the players they want. or at least the players besides the starting 5 of the people the world votes in

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Stalking Bismack Biyombo
    Posts
    22,412
    How about we just let an itailian vote be worth 100000000 american votes
    Leave me alone

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    9,519
    Kobe Bryant is as big as Yao in China

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    China
    Posts
    62

    Smile

    I mean.

    Ming is a Lock via voting.

    How about if this year we have Sun yue starting in the west and Yi in the east because some zillion chinese people votes them...?
    why??no,they won't vote Sun,he is a rookie

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    In the depths of the Dunabi Jungle
    Posts
    11,405
    Quote Originally Posted by The Prodigy View Post
    i think the coaches should pick the players they want. or at least the players besides the starting 5 of the people the world votes in
    thats what they do now...
    The Most Epic Thread EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yea what is he thinking not wanting to drive next to or near drunk people. I have never met a more sheltered scaredy cat. As a hobby i find 10-15 homeless guys and give them lots of alcohol and play bumper cars all day but im normal.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Jolly Old England
    Posts
    24,290
    Quote Originally Posted by astrosmaniac View Post
    thats what they do now...
    I thought the top two voted players at each position made it, and then the coaches voted two players or something?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    145

    2008-2009-Western conf.All-stars&Eastern conf.All-stars..???

    can u make ur own predictions?
    Last edited by dannyking18; 10-04-2008 at 09:53 PM.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Jolly Old England
    Posts
    24,290
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyking18 View Post
    14 man roster=

    WEST:

    C-Yao ming
    C-Andrew Bynum
    Pf-Tim duncan
    Pf-Amare Stoudamire
    Pf-Al jefferson
    Sf-Carmelo anthony
    Sf-Tracy macgrady
    Sf-Dirk nowitzki
    Sg-Kobe bryant
    Sg-Kevin martin
    Sg-Allen Iverson
    Pg-Chris Paul
    Pg-Deron Williams
    Pg-Steve nash/Baron Davis

    EAST:

    C-Dwight howard
    C-Al Horford
    Pf-Kevin Garnett
    Pf-Chris bosh
    Sf-Lebron james
    Sf-Paul Pierce
    Sf-Danny granger
    Sf-Vince carter
    Sg-Andre iguadola
    Sg-Dwayne wade
    Sg-Jason Richardson
    Pg-Chauncey billups
    Pg-Jose calderon/Jason Kid
    Pg-Andre Miller

    If you ask me this are the players who deserve to be all-stars 2008-09.even tho i havnt even seen them play this up coming season,but im making my own predictions can YOU..???
    Kidd plays in the West now...

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    9,519
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyking18 View Post
    14 man roster=

    WEST:

    C-Yao ming
    C-Andrew Bynum
    Pf-Tim duncan
    Pf-Amare Stoudamire
    Pf-Al jefferson
    Sf-Carmelo anthony
    Sf-Tracy macgrady
    Sf-Dirk nowitzki
    Sg-Kobe bryant
    Sg-Kevin martin
    Sg-Allen Iverson
    Pg-Chris Paul
    Pg-Deron Williams
    Pg-Steve nash/Baron Davis

    EAST:

    C-Dwight howard
    C-Al Horford
    Pf-Kevin Garnett
    Pf-Chris bosh
    Sf-Lebron james
    Sf-Paul Pierce
    Sf-Danny granger
    Sf-Vince carter
    Sg-Andre iguadola
    Sg-Dwayne wade
    Sg-Jason Richardson
    Pg-Chauncey billups
    Pg-Jose calderon/Jason Kid
    Pg-Andre Miller

    can u make ur own predictions?
    Dirk is a PF T-Mac is a SG
    seriously??
    wow one of worst list i seen

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    3,267
    Quote Originally Posted by SAVAGE CLAW View Post
    Mmm shouldnt the league make some decision about measuring the international voting in realtion to the countrys population┐

    Something like a china vote values 10 times lower than a italian vote for example?


    I mean.

    Ming is a Lock via voting.

    How about if this year we have Sun yue starting in the west and Yi in the east because some zillion chinese people votes them...?
    Um no? Yao is a lock yes, but why shouldn't he be? He is a 20-10 guy and pretty damn good, barring injuries aside. He is a star in China and the reason is becasue he was China's first great athlete that went to the US. Since basketball is so big in China, it's no surprise they vote him in. Yi won't have the same attention, because frankly, he sucks. Neither will Sun Yue and is why Wang Zi Zi never got voted in. They suck. As someone else mentioned, Kobe Bryant and Lebron James are just as big as Yao in China. In fact, I'm pretty sure they will lead the all-star voting because the Chinese will vote for them.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    11,725
    Quote Originally Posted by Iodine View Post
    How about we just let an itailian vote be worth 100000000 american votes
    if we did that bargnani would be starter somethin is not right their

  15. #15
    no

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •