Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vince Carter

Vince Carter

Why is everyone so fascinated with us getting Carter? He is well past his prime, he is consistently hurt it seems his production is not there anymore. Hey lets sign Vince Carter who has an outrageous contract and give up a first rounder. Nothing like waste more cap space. You are all idiots for wanting carter to come here.

Well, I think LeBron could get Vince Carter to try his hardest. If we could get VC playing his hardest we really would have a chance of winning it all.

Yo batman stop hating on VC... it's not Vince fault he just can't not work with the Nets offense that well... and plus Nets are not contenders... Imagine him with LeBron and Mo that would be sick...

VC, Mo, and Bron Bron would be the new big three, but better.

We don't want VC. He's a cancer. Cancers are bad. They kill teams.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacco111 View Post
    Shoot Dellucci to collect insurance money (just kidding). But seriously, make it look like an accident.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermie13 View Post
    Alright, technically you're right. My bad.

vince has an ugly contract and lw productivity and we dont want that

Quote Originally Posted by EdTheRevelator View Post
    We don't want VC. He's a cancer. Cancers are bad. They kill teams.
    He does that and he might give it all when playing. Plus he chokes in the pressure situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by batman8040 View Post
    vince has an ugly contract and lw productivity and we dont want that
    I know I has a bad contract and he not going to be that good for the later of the contract. I against trading for him.

Finally some one with some sense. Here's a few reasons that VC wouldn't work:

1. His contract is ugly, and stretches past the summer of 2010. Would you really rather be spending that money on VC or going after one of the guys available that summer?

2. He has a history of being selfish, caring more about numbers than winning and defense. He certainly wouldn't fit into the structure and mentality of Mike Brown's system. Even on offense, he wouldn't spread the floor. Teams would just collapse into the paint more. I really don't think he would make things any easier on Bron.

3. The Cavs don't need another guard. The Cavs are thin up front, but have a glut of guards. There's no way the Cavs move AV without getting a big in return, because they'd be relying on Z and Big Ben to play 40 minutes a night. Yes, VC would be an upgrade over what we've got at SG, but if Sasha plays like he did two years ago, he'll be good enough.

Depending on where we stand at the deadline, the Cavs can make a big move, but I don't think this is it.

Quote Originally Posted by 23LBJCleBrowns View Post
    Well, I think LeBron could get Vince Carter to try his hardest. If we could get VC playing his hardest we really would have a chance of winning it all.
    How many players would you have on your team? Vince + Leborn= alot of money

Mo, Z, Ben Wallace, Delonte Boobie.

CLEistheCITY you said vince carter is SELFISH!!! are you crazy or what have you ever watch carter play with the nets he is the most unselfish player on the team when kidd left he was like the point guard of the team he got players involved and he was critisized for being too unselfish by nba analyst's.

You do not know much about basketball or players.

Quote Originally Posted by The Magic Man View Post
    CLEistheCITY you said vince carter is SELFISH!!! are you crazy or what have you ever watch carter play with the nets he is the most unselfish player on the team when kidd left he was like the point guard of the team he got players involved and he was critisized for being too unselfish by nba analyst's.

You do not know much about basketball or players.
    It's his reputation that everyone goes by and he is selfish. He opted out of his contract to get a money last off season. He didn't try near the end of the run with the raptors. He not a team player.

i dont want a washed up VC in 2010-2011 when i can have an amare, D-Wade, or Bosh

I want Bosh or Amare, but when does Vince's copntract expire?

i believe a year after those guys are available. If we trade for vince, we handcuff ourselves for signing one of those guys

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast