Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 56

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Grass Valley, Ca
    Posts
    2,074

    New Kings Jerseys Unveiled



    Behold! What lies before you is the new Kings jerseys showed to you here 30 minutes BEFORE the official unveiling time! I think they are pretty slique.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Southern Cali
    Posts
    1,372
    they're pretty tight. we're(the lakers) are gonna mop the floor with those jerseys

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The Blackhole
    Posts
    22,569
    I like them. Much better.

    A lot of teams getting new jerseys this year. Who else?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Grass Valley, Ca
    Posts
    2,074
    Um...the Raptors, Hornets, Magic, Thunder....i think there might be one more but im not sure.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Wade County
    Posts
    6,379
    i don't like em that much. the old ones were better IMO.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,857

    Thumbs down Hahahahahah

    They look Horrible, just like your team next season.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    1,485
    [QUOTE=Giantwarrior;6786594]They look Horrible, just like your team next season.[/QUO

    haha funny :]

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Grass Valley, Ca
    Posts
    2,074
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantwarrior View Post
    They look Horrible, just like your team next season.
    You know....how come in the other jersey unveiling threads their wasn't any stupid remarks like that against the team...but all of a sudden since its a Kings thread here comes people saying stupid crap like this...Ridiculous.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    34,178
    Quote Originally Posted by LayZbone View Post
    i don't like em that much. the old ones were better IMO.
    I feel the same way. Not a big fan.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New Brunswick
    Posts
    13,756
    Quote Originally Posted by Kings Faithful View Post
    You know....how come in the other jersey unveiling threads their wasn't any stupid remarks like that against the team...but all of a sudden since its a Kings thread here comes people saying stupid crap like this...Ridiculous.
    It's because the Kings were a great team in the recent past. The bitter taste of Kings success is still in the minds of a lot of fans. If the Kings always and consistently sucked, no one would care. Now that you guys arent playoff contenders, everybodys taking free shots.
    Last edited by Bruno; 09-27-2008 at 05:48 PM.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Grass Valley, Ca
    Posts
    2,074
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno87 View Post
    It's because the Kings were a great team in the recent past. The bitter taste of Kings success is still in the minds of a lot of fans. If the Kings always and consistently sucked, no one would care. Now that you guys arent playoff contenders, everybodys taking free shots.
    Yeah that makes sense but it sucks. When we are good people harc on us..especially after we "lost" to the Lakers. Then when we lose are talent people crap on us even more. What gives.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Jolly Old England
    Posts
    24,290
    Quote Originally Posted by Kings Faithful View Post
    Yeah that makes sense but it sucks. When we are good people harc on us..especially after we "lost" to the Lakers. Then when we lose are talent people crap on us even more. What gives.
    It's just banter, it's always going to be part of sports, it's no big deal...

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Shakedown Street, Japan
    Posts
    30,416
    Quote Originally Posted by Kings Faithful View Post
    Um...the Raptors, Hornets, Magic, Thunder....i think there might be one more but im not sure.
    The Nuggets made some fairly slight modifications of their jerseys and logos.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    771
    Quote Originally Posted by x_notorious View Post
    I like them. Much better.

    A lot of teams getting new jerseys this year. Who else?
    Lakers could surprise us ray:

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    From 303 to the 614
    Posts
    8,922
    Quote Originally Posted by horry1ur View Post
    Lakers could surprise us ray:
    Maybe the Bulls/Knicks/Celtics can get a new jersey since their jersseys are played out.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •