Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan28 View Post
    Good to know, they'll need them to play well together. I see the running game sucked
    It wasn't even that the running game sucked. We were in shotgun like the whole game and who wouldn't be when we were torchin em through the air like we were.

I was just kinda disappointed that Gholston still didn't do anything. I was hoping he would get in at the end of the game and drop Warner atleast once to go into the bye with a lil bit of confidence.

Btw, I hope Eric Smith gets suspended for that hit. I know it wasn't really his fault b/c Rhodes was on the other end but Smith just sucks, his interception was complete luck. Sign Eugeme Wilson.
    So I make a toast, to fallen comrades
    Hold them bottles up^,
    we standin TALL fam
    Rick Ross

R.I.P. | G & T.H. <3

Livestrong

Great win for us we really needed that one! I think the biggest reason our D was a little suspect in the second half was because we were up 34-0 at half. We layed off a little, our first half D was HUGE those turnovers on the first 2 possessions for arizona killed

Quote Originally Posted by Brooke View Post
    This is the Brett Favre I know and love. He kicked ***

Congrats Jets Fans, I knew this is what you'd get when you signed him. I was one who was against the FO wanting him gone. I wish him well on his new team
    He's finally starting to come around and looking like the Favre of old

if we keep this rhythm up we will one of the most dangerous offense in the league.

Favre leads the league in passer rating and tds and completion %

Imagine if he sets records and personal bests this year in green and white??? He never had a year with a rating over a 100, maybe this is the year? Or will he throw 35+tds??? I think he can easily set the team record in td passes for a season, heck he is halfway there!!!

(cross fingers & knocks on wood)

The next three games we have against Cincy, Oakland, and KC are all must wins in my opinion.

Must wins and momentum builders! Let's get this ball rollin! 5-2 sounds nice!

i belive we can win the next 3 games but we can't take no team for granted just 1 at a time.

As my varsity baseball coach use to say, the most important game of the season is the next game.

Thanks to Infernoscurse for the amazing Sig!!!

Quote Originally Posted by crowdawg239 View Post
    As my varsity baseball coach use to say, the most important game of the season is the next game.
    I think every coach says that!

Is it just me or is anyone scared of our pass defense???

dont get too excited guys. maybe the cardinals pass defense just stunk. i didnt expect favre to do this much while grasping only 75% of the playbook. maybe it was a combination of him and the pass defense for the cards.

im thinking like a jets fan, pessimistically.

School in Hoboken, home in Rockland County, NY
    Quote Originally Posted by J-E-T-S View Post
    Is it just me or is anyone scared of our pass defense???
    Darrelle Revis is really, really good. They need to start leaving him on a complete island and help out the other guys.

Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan28 View Post
    Darrelle Revis is really, really good. They need to start leaving him on a complete island and help out the other guys.
    Agreed. He's really developing into a stud player that can make big impact plays for this defense.

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930