Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    ya i like the royals and the twins but i like the royals better so i want to see the twins win this weekend. I hate the white sox with a passion

Quote Originally Posted by blueballs View Post
    dude rhensley3,

u r like the only poster in here man
    i'm just trying to build this forum up. by keeping the topics somewhat current, people will visit more often...the more often they visit, the more chance we have of keeping them as regulars. wouldnt you post here more often if you knew someone would respond to your posts?

the royals are a young and exciting team with a rich history. after a time of neglect by the ownership when mr kaufmann passed away, we have finally gotten back on track, and are building the team back into what the kansas city fans deserve. we need to build the forum as well. as we grow, we need veteran posters to be here for the recruits to insure that the forum becomes what it needs to be...all fun, and all royals! now, why dont you join?

Quote Originally Posted by AlexGordon4 View Post
    ya i like the royals and the twins but i like the royals better so i want to see the twins win this weekend. I hate the white sox with a passion
    huh? you like the royals better, BUT you want to see the TWINS WIN THIS WEEKEND???? is that you, fredo?

as a royals fan...this weekend's priority is to win the games necessary to stay ahead of detroit in the central. the hell with minnesota, AND the whitesox. you picked alex gordon as your handle. to me ...that means you're a royals fan...doesnt it? and yet, only a handful of your posts are on this forum. are most of them on the twin's forum? why is that? its probably because there are more posters there to respond to your posts, and its more fun that way!

the royals are going to end the twins season on the very same day that the royals season ends. the difference is...the royals future is much brighter than the twins. we have a lot more to look forward to next season than the twins do. why not be part of that? i'm going to try to keep this forum active during the off-season...why dont you? it will be a lot more fun around here with you, than it will be without you.

gil meche is pitching today...detroit beat the rays again last night. we are only 1/2 game ahead of them with 2 to play...we gotta win this one!

I love you guys with all my heart. 2 straight wins vs. the Twinkies! Go for the sweep boys!

if we beat the twins sunday, do you promise to beat the tigers monday?

game three, sunday...we're sending out brandon duckworth. if we win...we sweep our last two opponnents and end the season with a 7 game winning streak and 13 out of 15. this is a good way to end the season...this gives us something to be very positive about for next season.

Quote Originally Posted by rhensley3 View Post
    if we beat the twins sunday, do you promise to beat the tigers monday?
    Deal.

If you guys come back againt Perkins I will drive to KC-MO and kiss everyone.

congrats to the white sox for their win over the twins! good luck in the playoffs!

well...royals finish 75-87, only losing 2 games to .500 in the second half after a disasterous august! next season...we are gonna contend for the central division title!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234