Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who will have more blocks?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kaman

2 22.22%
  • Camby

7 77.78%
  • Jordan

0 0%

Who will have the most blocks?

It will be fun watching Kaman and Camby hold down the fort this season. Being that the 2 are one of the best shot blockers in the league, who do you think will have more blocks this season? Total not average.

And for those who speculate that one of the 2 might get injured (knock on wood) they dont. Could our defensive minded rookie Deandre Jordan have more blocks than either of the 2? He did tally up 10 blocks during the 5 games he played in the summer league. Blocking 5 against Memphis in one game where he played 28 minutes. Averaging 1.3 blks in college with 44 blks total. Not bad.

i think camby will, but he will also cause a lot more easy putback and such. everyone knows he is a much better help defender.

Yeah, it should be Camby.

Kaman will have his hands full (and freedom) on the offensive end.

More important than the statistics though, will hopefully be Jordan's potential ability to learn off of Camby.

camby.

Camby will block Kaman's man coming off the opposite side.

I Voted For Kaman...cause I Think He Will Compete For Blks Like He Did With Rebounds When Ebi@@h Was Around..

i voted for Kaman he need to be our leading big, he has alot to prove this year. it may be Camby but Kaman will try his best to not be out shined. Jordan has the poteental to be a good shot blocker he just need time to develop and learn. he has a great chance to do that under Kaman and Camby and Skinner.

imo its a better move to have camby take more responsibility on D, thus let kaman have freedom and energy to go crazy on offensive end.

I hope kaman has 20-10 season, and camby to have 10-13-3 type of season.

he has to prove he can do it on both ends of the floor. last year it looked like shot blocking just was natural and he did it with like effort.

Camby.
    Toronto Raptors ~ Miami Heat ~ Los Angeles Lakers

~ ~

Guys it is just me or does Kaman get most of his blocks against his man? I read a few of you post that Camby is a superior help defender which is obviously true but let's not forget Kaman still averaged 3 bpg. I seem to remember him getting a lot of block straight up against his guy. Maybe they can both maintain similar block #'s to last year. It stands to reason they can both be even more dominant as defenders if they can feed off each other perfectly. The more I think about the more I think they might.

i think you are right cracka. i remember him getting many blocks on his defender.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOXQrgkxrS8

Yeah I remember that play! I love how the guy who put that youtube describes it as "redneck Chris Kaman blocks the hell out of over rated Kevin Garnett". Thats just a funny description.

So do you guys see us going big or small more often. By that I mean what do you think we'll see more? Both Kaman and Camby on the floor together or do you think most games we will go a little smaller and have them sub for each other at Center and use Thomas and Thornton at PF?

I think MDSr. will throw in both Kaman and Camby in the ring of fire together to try and scare other teams. Then he'll have one come off the bench from time to time so that other teams may find out that, it doesn't matter if both beast are playing the same time or one is off the bench. They're both monsters! And you're gonna have to deal with either one of them. hahahahaha