Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Mike Miller in purple & gold jersey ???

http://www.hoopsworld.com/Story.asp?story_id=9997...seem's to me this is a good move of both side's but lamar is realisticlly worth a bit more than M&M,but at the same time it would give the lakers a true SF who can shoot the freaking lights out of an arena when he feels like.its what the lakers need right now a true consistent SF who can shoot the outside shot.and the timberwolves would get more in return a 6'10 versatile player who can play many positions,great rebounder great passer and good court vision.this would defenitly make al jeffersons game even better.
    Last edited by dannyking18; 09-16-2008 at 10:23 PM.

Lamar Odom won't be traded before the season starts. Mike Miller would be a nice option though.

This would never happen. The wolves just traded for him. and on top of that they gave up a decent amount for him

^dammit. had my hopes all up when I read the title for nothing!

We're The Steelers....And We Just Don't Care Who You Are!!

this is why i stay away from nba forums after july until november/december

We're The Steelers....And We Just Don't Care Who You Are!!

never happen. Wolves gave up Mayo (he's gonna be a star, just watch) for this guy. He would be a great fit on the lakers but Odom is worth much more then miller. unless they add AL jefferson or something not gonna happen.

mchale must be the dumbest manager now if he pull this trade besides lakers will not pull this trade since LO's value will be super high when trade dealine comes because of his expring contract. If those team aspiring for playoffs will never make it then they will surrender their players because they need to rebuild for sure. hold Lo Mitch because a bigger fish is coming and he will be useful during playoffs and championships.

When has anything on Hoopsworld ever been true?... The Lakers could get more for Odom than just Mike Miller.

This trade would help the Wolves tremendously. As far as LA, this would help them spread the floor more. Miller is a great shooter.
    http://i44.tinypic.com/nl7ngy.jpg

Bring Back the Zen Master.

I don't think this will happen