Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

JR Smith taking credit for the behind the back dunk in the SDC '05?

I've seen since the '05 SDC people raving over what JR Smith did with his behind the back dunk and even though it was a first for most people, I found a vid of Patrick Ewing Jr. while still at Indiana that did the same dunk in 2003.

Ewing Jr's dunk
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3J8oY3RkYbk

JR Smith's dunk
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T85WnlYIwzs

PS: There's no deeper meaning to this thread I just wanted to share with the rest of y'all.

good find

Wow I didn't know that. I actually did think he made the dunk up himself, but it's good to know. Nonetheless, it's a great dunk and the degree of difficulty on it is unbelievable. Thanks for the share lubes.
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    Hell no, he (Durant) is too humble of a player and I only like humble players.
    Quote Originally Posted by b@llhog24 View Post
    He lost with HCA, while having 5 time champion Derek Fisher coming off the bench!
    PWND!

Yeah I've seen that before. I knew JR didn't make it. Great dunk nonetheless.
    Toronto Raptors ~ Miami Heat ~ Los Angeles Lakers

~ ~

I knew he didn't make it up.

IMO Smiths Dunk is a little bit more complicated, with the ball coming towards the basket he took the chance that he could hit his hand on the board or on the rim coming up, while Ewings goes away from the basket, But thats just my opinion cause I Know as much about Dunks as Paris Hilton knows about World affairs.

Props.LgnD.

Quote Originally Posted by Havoc_Wr3aker View Post
    IMO Smiths Dunk is a little bit more complicated, with the ball coming towards the basket he took the chance that he could hit his hand on the board or on the rim coming up, while Ewings goes away from the basket, But thats just my opinion cause I Know as much about Dunks as Paris Hilton knows about World affairs.
    lolllllll

but yea no matter who that's hard as hell 2 do. It's like we've seen people put it between their legs many times but its still amazing.
    Got the Shades Ready for All those $hiny Rings

Quote Originally Posted by MSG34 View Post
    Carmelo Anthony has now hit as many game winning shots in a knick jersey as the Lebron, Wade and Bosh have this season

The capabilities of the human body are amazing, sick dunks.