Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

I thought i'd do a bit of research on the subject....

How old is everybody and how long have you been a fan of the NBA?? I don't want anyone to discriminate because of age but I saw somebody mention they thought the average age was older than I figured...I just was wondering....

Me....i'm 25 and have been watching the NBA since 92 or 93....

Also if you are a young'n....what do you do to find out more about the history of the game??

I watch as many old games as I can...and talk to guys who have watched those games about such things....I also have been addicted to NBA TV lately anytime they show old games and specials about old players....
    Last edited by DreamShaker; 09-07-2008 at 10:57 PM.

Im 15. Watching since 98

Im 29, the first basketball I can remember watching was Lakers v. Celtics finals in 1987.

36, watching since 77
    Leave me alone

I'm 32, watching since the 85-86' season. This thread could potentially tell a lot about the posters. For instance, nobody should take my opinion of basketball from the 70's. I only know stats and video. I will leave it at that so as not to discriminate.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

I'm 19. Only been watching since about 2000, but I've become pretty devoted to basketball. I don't know how BORING life would be with the NBA...

I'm 19. I've been watching basketball since about 1995. Been a Kings fan since I started watching basketball. My family had season tickets for 10 years, we gave them up after the 2005-2006 season. But I've been watching the Kings since the Mitch Richmond years. When people came to Arco Arena to see the other team play, which unfortunately, is happening again.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2shady4u View Post
    DerekRE 3 just get the **** out. i mean no one takes you seriously and i bet im the only one with enough balls in my shorts to tell you to **** off. you're not a good poster. go **** yourself.

18, Probably about 1999 or 1998 when Mourning and Hardaway were on the Heat and Before Alan Houston hit the game winner in the playoffs.

Honestly I am not a big fan of the history of the NBA, I mean I know who all the big players are but mostly I soak it in from news reports, games, etc. Really I barely knew anything about the Miami Heat, Pre 1999 till last year.

I am 25 yrs. old, I have been watching the NBA since 1990. I have studied the game and it's rich history over the past 18 yrs.

I have been able to watch MJ, Hakeem, Shaq, Barkley, Kobe, Malone, Duncan,Stockton, Payton, Miller all in their primes. It's been great to watch all of these greats, their are more, just did not list them.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakersfan2483 View Post
    I have been able to watch MJ, Hakeem, Shaq, Barkley, Kobe, Malone, Duncan,Stockton, Payton, Miller all in their primes. It's been great to watch all of these greats, their are more, just did not list them.
    I remember going to Rockets games as a kid and seeing Miller, Stockton, Malone, Parish, Ewing, and of course Dream and Drex....good memories....

im 18 and i started to watch basketball in 96 when kobe came into the league

Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    im 18 and i started to watch basketball in 96 when kobe came into the league
    It helps watching great players on your favorite team starting out....I got to watch Dream growing up....nobody has come close since on the Rockets but it was cool seeing Barkley on the team

31 Interested since 1983 or 84 dont remember clearly, i had to watch Taped Games that the father of a friend had because he was a journalist, they dindt start nba trasmisions on Spanish tv until 1987.

im 15 and i have been a fan since 2004 to learn about the game i just watch raptors nba tv and watch old games

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast