Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How much is Granger worth?

Source: Indystar

I recently asked a league official what type of deal Granger should get. He threw him in the same category as Iguodala.

Iguodala and Granger, who play a similar style, put up similar numbers last season.
    Iguodala averaged 19.9 points, 5.4 rebounds and 4.8 assists while shooting 46 percent from the field. 1277

Granger averaged 19.6 points, 6.1 rebounds and 2.1 assists while making 45 percent of his attempts.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

Yeah, I'd agree. Though for him to get that kind of money, he'll have to duplicate that this year, cause this next offseason will be his big payday right? Either way though, with him looking like hes going to be there franchise guy, with JO out, he's going to be in a very similar situation to iggy, so if he puts up numbers like that again, i would expect 80 millionish for him
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    i don't like girls

Yup. He's pretty underrated with playing in Indy and all, but he would deserve Iggy money instead of J-Smith money (his agent sure did drop the ball there)

He should have no problems duplicating those numbers. I'm thinking 22-6-4 for next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixerlover View Post
    Yup. He's pretty underrated with playing in Indy and all, but he would deserve Iggy money instead of J-Smith money (his agent sure did drop the ball there)
    agreed. i still don't understand why he signed that offer sheet. maybe he really really wanted to play in memphis, or was looking to do atlanta a favor

Either way though, Granger is a very good player, probably one of those guys you could truly call underrated as he gets like 0 exposure in indy.
    i don't like girls

Portland is going to offer him a max contract and if Indy sees him as even somewhat expendable they wont match him.

Quote Originally Posted by superkegger View Post
    agreed. i still don't understand why he signed that offer sheet. maybe he really really wanted to play in memphis, or was looking to do atlanta a favor

Either way though, Granger is a very good player, probably one of those guys you could truly call underrated as he gets like 0 exposure in indy.
    :cry: nice to see people are noticing him as a good player tho

Quote Originally Posted by GregOden#1 View Post
    Portland is going to offer him a max contract and if Indy sees him as even somewhat expendable they wont match him.
    Portland?

Quote Originally Posted by GregOden#1 View Post
    haha i see you are going on pure speculation that the blazer offer him a contract... Not a chance he leaves Indiana, he is the face of the franchise and the pacers will give him the best money on the market for sure. I have met the Simon family (owner of the pacers) and not a chance they let a star like granger walk.

Oh my. If that was possible

Bayless - Roy - Granger - Aldrige - Oden

I'd quit.

^ Oh, must be with Raef's money.

Quote Originally Posted by Mile High Champ View Post
    haha i see you are going on pure speculation that the blazer offer him a contract... Not a chance he leaves Indiana, he is the face of the franchise and the pacers will give him the best money on the market for sure. I have met the Simon family (owner of the pacers) and not a chance they let a star like granger walk.
    yea Indiana can match any other team's offer and will

Breakout year for Granger next year, IMO. I think he will average 20+ points. With that said I am assuming he will get around 80 mill.
    Yankees - Jets - Rockets

He is definitely one of the most underrated players in the league, and would deserve that kind of money.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixerlover View Post
    Oh my. If that was possible

Bayless - Roy - Granger - Aldrige - Oden

I'd quit.
    I think the rest of us would quit right along with you. that would be ****ing scary.
    i don't like girls

Quote Originally Posted by pwest6 View Post
    He should have no problems duplicating those numbers. I'm thinking 22-6-4 for next season.
    At first I thought you said double his stats I was like. He is one of the most underrated player in the NBA.

Bobby Ray Simmons AKA B.O.B= The Best Up-And-Coming Rapper in the Game

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/audio/...hange-gon-come

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast